Ingram Ayr.

DGW

Recently had a lease car delivered from Lexlease. The car was prepped and PDI done by Ingrams (I presume they got the sale as well).

Car was very well prepared, spotless, delivered with over half a tank of fuel and all the Lex accesories, documents etc included, including Lex branded number plates.

To Ingrams I would be an anonymous recipient as they dealt only with Lex- however the standard of prep was very impressive, and I would have had no complaints picking the car up face to face given the standard of workmanship. On that basis I would be happy to deal with them if they were nearer to my home.

Thanks guys.:thumbup:

• 4 years later...

My Dad was very impressed with this dealer recently. He was down in Ayr for a wedding when one of the bulbs in his Yeti went. He ran in to Ingrams on the Saturday morning and straight away the car was taken to be looked at and the bulb was replaced; there was no hastle and to top it all there was no charge either!   

• 2 years later...

Inspection service carried out yesterday on our mk2 Fabia vRS, very impressed by how Ingrams went about their business. From the outset the product knowledge was good, manner and tone good, and made it clear they wanted our business and would look after us. And they did.

Night and day removed from Parks Skoda, for sure. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Had a very positive experience from Ingrams from the very first step inside the door. Never pushed any sale but made it clear they wanted the business. Very knowledgeable about the cars they are selling. 

Changed over private reg as I didn't want the new plate on the car. They had trouble fitting the parking sensors as they hadn't installed any on a Kodiaq before. Gave me the option to collect and rebook or leave it with them. I decided to take the car and rebook. Car was rebooked this week and courtesy car given. Kept informed throughout the process. Sensors playing up at random times so called today and couldn't have asked for better service. Three options given the car could be collected today from my home to go back to the workshop, I could take it down today or rebook it at a more convenient time. I decided to leave it until I could provide more information regarding the situations it is happening. 

Owned a Mercedes before this car and the service was awful! 

Well done Ingram!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Went there once with a family member to look at a used car. Went over the potential trade-in with a fine-tooth comb but when I pointed out the different coloured panels on the car for sale I was told that it was the UV rays from the sun that was affecting my eyesight. I had to walk away as I did not want to say anything that I might have regretted.

• 1 year later...

Tried to buy another Skoda from them as first purchase a few years ago was good and car prepped well. Sadly they didn't have much stock but unlike other dealers didn't seem to make much effort to source something - I had to follow up and they just said they could not get a car, odd as I had reasonable budget and a few options - Henrys and Westend both came back with options. Got impression that Ingram were doing well enough not to pursue a sale, thought they'd be keener as I had bought before. Found a car from Skoda stock from another dealer.

• 2 months later...

Recently purchased an Approved Used Skoda Octavia from Angus at Ingram Skoda. The car seems excellent, the prove we settled on was reasonable and he went the extra mile to make sure we had everything we needed for the vehicle. He even found us a full sized spare wheel to replace the awful "repair kits" Octavia's seem to have now. New pads and discs all round, cambelt done, oil + filter change, full tank of fuel and MOT all done for us as part of the service. They were even able to retrofit cruise control for us. No "admin fee" either, which seems to be creeping in at other dealerships. In fact the Skoda dealer in Perth lost a sale over it. I'd highly recommend this dealership and Angus. Great service!