Dash Colour

pege63

The VW is supplied with various colours on the dash ie the shiny surface, can this be bought separatetly and added to the Citigo. Fancy a white one for my white car. I imagine its a 'stick-on' job over the excisting black one as I can not see VW having a completely separete design for their cars. Anyone got an idea of cost of the 2 bits that would be required. Suppose price is the only issue........   ;-(

The Citigo Sound Edition came with a shiny white. I imagine if you speak nicely to your Skoda dealership's parts department, they'll cost it up for you! I think it isn't as easy as a 'stick on' though, 'cause I did explore it to match my white car too! 

It's not available separately as I've enquired recently. I was told by the dealer it's £219 [emoji15][emoji15]

I think wrapping would be the cheapest solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd worry about wrapping. The citigo's dashboard is the bubbly/bumpy type. Wouldn't that cause air-bubbles in the wrapping? :( 

2 hours[emoji15]

Are you sure ?[emoji6]

Yes! Removing the heater module was actually difficult as we needed to figure out how to remove it, you don't even want to know the method we used to get the radio in, it involves awkward positioning, an earth cable and a lovely lady watching us from the door giving moral support :D

It's not available separately as I've enquired recently. I was told by the dealer it's £219 [emoji15][emoji15]

I think wrapping would be the cheapest solution.

So what does the £219 get you? I too have considered how much work it would be to fit the shiny white panel from an UP! TBH, I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of the topic on the UP! forum.