Newport Motors Ltd - Newport

Newport Motors Ltd

Newport

Co. Tipperary

Tel: 061 378 361

Fax: 061 378 670

Sales and Service

The dealer is located in Newport Co. Tipperary, just off the the main N7, Limerick to Dublin road, and is a 10 minute drive from Limerick city.

• 3 years later...

You'd be doing very well to make it from Limerick city to the Garage in Newport in 10 minutes - it's about 12 miles, most of which is urban driving or very windy B road, none of which has a speed limit over 50mph :P...

To give more specific directions, coming into Newport from the roundabout on the N7, once you go over the bridge in the town you get almost immediately to a crossroads, go left at the crossroads and Newport motors is on the right less than 2 minutes (By car) up the road.

My last Octavia went there for every service and ran perfectly. Most importantly when they say the car will be ready, it's ready, so even though they're a little out of the way, you don't waste time waiting :).

• 4 years later...

I cant start a new topic in this forum?

But Ryan Motor Power Clonmel is anotherSkoda Main Dealer in Co. Tipperary.

Formerly a Mazda Dealership, i bought my Octy there and its been serviced there too :-)

Very good service, and the guys there know their way around our cars.

Located on the Bypass, near Tesco.

• Like 2