Reset "Inspection Now" warning

Hi all :) 

I have a Skoda Rapid 1,4 Tsi.

Yesterday I went to do the inspection for the 30,000 Km. Now every time I start  the car and close the door, a warning that says "Inspection Now" displays. 

I tried to reset this by pressing the button on the dashboard and turning on the car. When i do this I get a message saying "Are you sure you want to reset" I press ok . Everything seems ok until I turn the car on again...And the warning comes back 

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

I think Juan123's issue is different and I think, if I understood it well, it happened to me too. So, after the first revision, the notification for revision continued. I contacted the official garage and they said it is normal until the car performs more 1000 KM (if I am not mistaken). Note that this was true for a Portuguese model.

Edited by niant

That's quite weird... As far I remember when I reached 15,000 km I had the same warnings, and after the check up no warnings were display (I guess this was rebooted during the inspection) 

The warning itself is a message and a sound. I just can't seem able to find any answers around the internet... 

• 2 weeks later...

Follow the procedure you have been doing. But before you start, put your hazard lights on. Found it on a vw forum, and it works.

wow really? I will try this one next time! Thank you!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 24.09.2017 at 19:44, SammyK said:

I tried with the flashers and it said it was reset but then a second later the "inspect now" message came back again.  Any ideas?

Actually no. I did that several times and it worked.

Did u switched on hazard lights before putting key in?

My car is keyless. I put on the flashers. Then held down the reset button. Then turned on the ignition. Then released the reset button. It asked if I’m sure I want to reset. I clicked OK. It displayed that it was reset for a few seconds and then the inspection now warning displayed again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30.09.2017 at 20:52, SammyK said:

My car is keyless. I put on the flashers. Then held down the reset button. Then turned on the ignition. Then released the reset button. It asked if I’m sure I want to reset. I clicked OK. It displayed that it was reset for a few seconds and then the inspection now warning displayed again. 

After putting on the flashers you have to turn on the ignition and when in turned on u have to held down the reset button. 

• 1 year later...