Caffyns Skoda (Tunbridge Wells)

DGW

I wouldn't use them if they were the last dealership left on this planet. Theresa nearly cost me a big bill with my lease car company telling them it was my fault I was having DPF problems!! and I was responsible for the associated repair costs on my PD 170 a couple of years ago.

Had two more vrs's since then, not supplied by them I might add.

Oh dear. Did you complain to John Roberts, the main man (based at Ashford branch)? So, who supplied your two vrs machines and are you happy with their aftersales service.

• 2 months later...

Have purchased Three octavia VRS's from Caffyns formally QAS since 2001. Purchased a used Octy VRS last summer and was delighted when I took it in to have coil packs replaced earlier this week. Top marks

• 1 month later...

Been there a couple of times this month, and as always spot on - solved my squeaking boot noise and they're replacing 2 alloys under warranty - even washed the car :)

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Took my car in for a service last year, and they reversed my car into the service ramp.

I was going on holiday the next day so I had to drive round for a week with a hole in my bumper.

They keep saying to this day that the dsg stuttering etc is a "feature" of the gear box.

As soon as my last free service is done, I'll never use them again.

• 3 years later...

Bought a Kodiaq from them which was delivered in Nov last year. They went out of their way to be helpful, even loaning a car when Skoda mucked up the dates when we where supposed to return the car. The salesman delivered the car in person to us and spent a good thirty minutes going through all the features with the better half. They also gave us a great price on the car.

Edited by Jfhuk
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Seems  bit odd to be the next reply to an item I posted on this dealer years back.

It’s been a case of more of the same, just replaced the Kodiaq mentioned above with them with a new Kodiaq 2.0 tsi SEL. The whole process with Caffyns went well and they gave me a good deal. But Skoda Finance has again mucked up the PCP. 

• Like 1