A long shot, but fingers crossed.

Please help I had a web page booked marked for ages and now I cant seem to find.

It was for a company over in CZ that did poly bushes for the Felicia's all separately, lower arm bushes, rack bushes, rear axel bushes, engine mounts, even track rod ends with grease nipples in, please if this sounds familiar and you know the site I'm talking about please stick a link up, Im now ready to buy some and cant find the p**sing website! :'(

I'm hopefully going use some compbrake solid ones, once iv done a little strengthening of the strut towers when the engines out for its heart transplant. :-)

I bought the solid engine/gearbox mounts, steering rack bushes and front track control arm bushes from Kolar Motorsport. Good quality and great customer service from Phil, not sure if he's on here or not but I contacted him through the skoda-forum...

I assume he's based out in CZ? Did he post to you direct here? Iv not looked properly yet but I'm confused he lists 3 engine mounts which ones did you get and there's a kit listed for front and rear sub frame bushes, is that rear axel bush's and front wish bone bush's?

And on strong flex the 2 at the bottom are the front sub frame rear mounting bush's aren't they?!?

Yeah based in CZ and posted direct. Best to contact him so you get exactly what you're looking for... I bought the solid engine and gearbox mount for the favorit, engine mount same as felly but gearbox mount is different. The three felicia ones the list are engine, gearbox and lower mount. Favorit lower is different too. The kit i got had the rear and inside bushes (including metal inserts) for the track control arms and also the rear subframe bushes. The rear bushes of the front track control arms are diferent for a favorit and felicia as well... Best to contact them! As I said Phil was brilliant and sorted me out! :)

• Like 1