The West Meon Hut #26

@Lee

Regrettably, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it - it's 7.10pm and I'm still sat in the office catching up on work :(

Should be back on track next month. Have a good evening chaps!

Chris

Yes, another great meet.  Good to see the old faces and some new.  Thanks to Sam for the drive, and yes I have already been on eBay (must resist)

I hold me head in shame, didn't get back from Leicester till late, no excuse though, see you guys next time. 

It was decided at this meet, those who missed the magical number 26 meet must buy everyone their meal and drinks at 27... Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just passing on the message so you bring enough cash to 27.

• Like 1

It was decided at this meet, those who missed the magical number 26 meet must buy everyone their meal and drinks at 27... Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just passing on the message so you bring enough cash to 27.

It's true, I was there.  It's split between Simon and Lee isn't it?

• Like 1

Sorry I couldn't make it. Sam will testify that I was absolutely knackered after a very early start and late getting back :(

Details for #27 to be posted soon :)