Fabia III picture thread

And here's my Estate, collected today! I just love the colour, and somehow I feel the estate proportions visually work better than the hatch. Just my opinion, though, and everyone has their own preference.

post-128760-0-76000000-1432160859_thumb.jpg

Edited by macsmurf
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks  i'm not far from your in glen Parva .I have only seen  a silver hatch in blaby and red estate nr countesthorpe.the photo was taken nr Eyebrook reservoir . if  i see you  i will wave.cheers

Here's mine.. picked up today from Beadles in Maidstone. Its Candy White.. because milky bar was always my favourite as a kid, and probably will be again when I'm old, senile and wearing a nappy. Sorry Skoda, you are still a magnet to anyone over 50..

post-131061-0-47730100-1433973042_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Just realised... There is no antenna on the roof when there is a paronamic roof!

Ah! That explain the absence of antennas in the brochure!

How did they do instead? Deliver glass-roof cars without radios? :)