Fabia III picture thread

First look at mine today, nearly completed PDI ... collecting the baby tomorrow (Friday) afternoon ...

The first glimpse :

IMG_0146_zpsb19ppzsj.jpg

Dealer has builders in - hence stuff on floor - hope they don't drop an acrow on my baby :-)

Closer ...

IMG_0144_zpsswl8pp1p.jpg

In the Line-up :

IMG_0130_zpsjsgaymx6.jpg

Were they driving it around the boat ?!!!!

IMG_0141_zpsl82rawjm.jpg

IMG_0140_zpseinec1ih.jpg

• Like 3

I ordered mine with the 15" black. Thinking i should had ordered the 16" :/

I would have gone with 16" Italia wheels http://simpsonsskodaparts.co.uk/products/skoda-alloy-wheel-italia-7-0j-x-16?variant=1167454789, but the black 16" beams were free with the color concept option. I think that those are the ones shown in every promotional images with Fabia.

Edited by zup
  • Like 2

I would have gone with 16" Italia wheels http://simpsonsskodaparts.co.uk/products/skoda-alloy-wheel-italia-7-0j-x-16?variant=1167454789, but the black 16" beams were free with the color concept option. I think that those are the ones shown in every promotional images with Fabia.

The black Beams look great on every car that I've seen them on ...

My dealer said the 15" were free :/

It depends on the Trim Level (S, SE, SEL/ Active, Ambition, Style) - Here in IRL, the standard Active is fitted with 14" steels, The Ambition with 15" Carnes and the Style  has 16" Rocks  (with 16" Beams as a no-cost option).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any interior shots with the sports seats?

The only pictures I've seen are from the brochures so far!

I've got the sports seats i'll get some pictures up later today

• Like 1

1391223_474250569416895_1709499911_n.jpg

don't see this colour too often, not being a fan of green cars, but think the colour suits the mk3 well :)

That's looks nice. There are two green ones local to me and one of them is a learner car

AMAZING PIC!  :clap:   :clap:  :clap:

How do the rim sizes differ? The blue car has much less empty room between the tyre and car body, but when you look at the bottom of the front bumper the difference is not that big

Mine has 17s on with 215/40/17s

Dads has 15s on with 185/60/15s

rolling diameter change between the 2 is only .8mm (603.8mm for the 17s, 603mm for the 15s)

I also don't think the rear suspension is as low as the front as the mk3 rear seems to sit a bit higher than the front, unless it hasn't bedded in yet as both still low mileage

• 2 weeks later...