Fabia III picture thread

Here’s my Fabia III:

(Australian edition)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25886531/Fabia%20III.html

FABIA AMB TS66/1.2M5F CANDY-WHITE: (It's hot downunder, white is good.)

Five-speed manual transmission

Tyre pressure monitoring

Smartlink media interface with 6.5-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto connectivity

USB and auxiliary inputs

Bluetooth phone and audio streaming

Information screen for driver including digital speedometer

Leather-lined steering wheel with audio and phone controls

Six-speaker Arkamys stereo system with surround sound

Front Assist with City Emergency Brake

Six airbags (dual front, front-side and full length curtain)

Multi-Collision brake (which will brake the car following an impact to reduce further damage)

ISOFIX child seat anchor points

Simply Clever package (net system in boot, flexible storage compartment in luggage compartment, holder for multimedia devices and waste bin in door panel)

Full size steel spare wheel

Rear parking sensors with visual readout

The Travel-Pack: 16-inch rock-alloy wheels, cruise control, LED daytime running lights and projector headlights, and a fatigue detection system. (The 16" wheels give much greater ground-clearance quite noticeable in a car-park.)

Skoda Care Pack: adds two further years of roadside assistance (five years total), two extra years of warranty (five years total) with unlimited kilometres, a three-year/45,000 service plan (included in the package cost). 

Edited by anotherdownunder
  • Like 1

These were up on another post but thought I'd add them here... I've gone Full LED with all my lights (interior, boot, license plate, VERY POWERFUL 3200 lumen LED foglights, and Xenon dipped beams).

post-129282-0-69585600-1440017657_thumb.jpg

Here, with the Xenon Dips, I still have the stock halogen interior lights. You can see how dim and yellow they look in comparison to the latter images with LED lighting.

post-129282-0-05749000-1441404474_thumb.jpg

This is my new coming/leaving home set up thanks to Briskodian bspman and some VCDS tweaks!

post-129282-0-44768200-1441404483_thumb.jpg
post-129282-0-75941200-1441489935_thumb.jpg
post-129282-0-43961200-1441489979_thumb.jpg
post-129282-0-10061300-1441489989_thumb.jpg
post-129282-0-27169600-1441489999_thumb.jpg
Edited by Dilz

These were up on another post but thought I'd add them here... I've gone Full LED with all my lights (interior, boot, license plate, VERY POWERFUL 3200 lumen LED foglights, and Xenon dipped beams).

Here, with the Xenon Dips, I still have the stock halogen interior lights. You can see how dim and yellow they look in comparison to the latter images with LED lighting.

This is my new coming/leaving home set up thanks to Briskodian bspman and some VCDS tweaks!

Love the rear lights.. all LED? are the brake lights included in the outer rings on these? I haven't received mine yet and haven't seen one on the road as yet to see the setup. 

And I think its a definite on the Xenon bulbs for the projectors, very shocked to hear that my new car (Monte Carlo, Race Blue 110PS, DSG) will be coming with Halogen Headlights :(

Love the rear lights.. all LED? are the brake lights included in the outer rings on these? I haven't received mine yet and haven't seen one on the road as yet to see the setup. 

And I think its a definite on the Xenon bulbs for the projectors, very shocked to hear that my new car (Monte Carlo, Race Blue 110PS, DSG) will be coming with Halogen Headlights :(

They can't even put electric rear windows as standard never mind Xenon lights.

They can't even put electric rear windows as standard never mind Xenon lights.

Ahh, ohh, well, in these neck of woods electrical windows are standard. General agents choice. Xenon lights not, unfortunably.

Just asking did the dealer set up your fog lights to come on when you unlock the car instead of the dip beam

Just asking did the dealer set up your fog lights to come on when you unlock the car instead of the dip beam

No sir, this was done using a rosstech Vagcom cable and a kind Briskodian's time.

Oh I see who did it for you as I would really like it done

Best thing to do is check the Briskoda thread which has a map of all those who have Vagcom cables and are happy to lend them, and then ask people nearby to you?

We have this limited edition in Slovakia, which I'm due to have a look at on friday.

Certainly not my cup of tea but I suppose some people will like it, it's the boy racer stripes and tacky red wheels and the fact it'll only have a max110bhp to back it up that would put me off but then again, I did have a rally inspired Monte Tech previously ;)

Hi All,

New member but I've enjoyed reading the forum with interest waiting for my new Fabia to arrive. I'm picking it up this week but called in to the dealership at the weekend to find it had been delivered! I just took the one picture but will put a few more up when I get it home. It's a 1.2L SE 90TSI, green with the black colour concept. I also decided to have satnav installed instead of just using mirrorlink.

I was fortunate to be able to get the 0% deal and a year's free insurance which I first read about on here. Like others, I was fobbed off by the dealer saying the two offers weren't compatible but luckily it was fine. The deal is currently due to expire on the 30th but when I spoke to Skoda Insurance they seemed to be surprised by this as it has only just come in. Hopefully anyone still waiting for delivery might still be able to take advantage of it in due course. I look forward to many great days with it ahead!

11205030_10156057516865484_6504379406528

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...