My vRS...

marcinp

Hi All,

My name is Marcin and about 3 weeks ago I bought my first ever VAG group car witch is Octavia 2009 vRS 2.0 tsi DSG. The car is ex-show car from a Doncaster dealer. This car has been bought by Peter who only had it for a short time then I found him and bought it of him so I'm the third owner.  It has only 36000 miles on the clock and it is in excellent condition. So far vehicle has been serviced by Skoda and still has 9 months approved Skoda warranty.

I never knew that this is so lovely car and later I may have some plans ... :)

My previous car was a Toyota Corolla Tsport witch has gone now to my friend I hope he will look after her, I have invested a lot of time and money in my last project, but because my family is getting bigger I was in place then the small hatchback is not big enough so I bought my Octavia !

Car is completely standard for now ...

WP_20150323_15_26_14_Pro_zpsqzwfoxbk.jpg

WP_20150323_15_25_32_Pro_zpsckvxvszu.jpg

WP_20150323_15_26_06_Pro_zps7nmdpiam.jpg

WP_20150323_15_25_44_Pro_zpsdo4t9ugs.jpg

WP_20150323_15_26_20_Pro_zpshuaxo0cr.jpg

any suggestions / recommendations welcome

(I'm a bit worry about timing chain tensioner and DSG gearbox please let me know if there is anything I need to know)

I will keep updating my project ! 

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The new front VRS badge is **** eyed :)

looks good coming together nicely, i need to start a build thread for mine :D

thank you very much mate 

Be careful with this, it is very addictive :)

thank you very much mate 

Be careful with this, it is very addictive :)

i will my first mod will be the lowered suspension just wondering how much to drop it by, think ill go for the bilstein12 kit

i will my first mod will be the lowered suspension just wondering how much to drop it by, think ill go for the bilstein12 kit

oh yes b12 for sure !  my last car was very low and i have lots of trouble with it, so please remember don't go to low :)

I'm still thinking about shark stage 1 for my vRS but for now I believe rear anti roll bar was the best mod ( well real mod not just plastic :) )

oh yes b12 for sure !  my last car was very low and i have lots of trouble with it, so please remember don't go to low :)

I'm still thinking about shark stage 1 for my vRS but for now I believe rear anti roll bar was the best mod ( well real mod not just plastic :) )

How low did you go on your last car?

I'm looking to go about 40 maybe 55 :D

yeah that should be okay , octavia sitting really high so it will make a different but shouldn't cause any problems on the road :)

• Like 1

yeah that should be okay , octavia sitting really high so it will make a different but shouldn't cause any problems on the road :)

Its quite annoying that even the VRS actually sits around the same hight as the normal octavia ?