My vRS...

marcinp

Its quite annoying that even the VRS actually sits around the same hight as the normal octavia ? 

It looks like a tractor :) it is very strange for sporty car :/

b12 kit will make a big change you will love it, I will go for them also but later this year

why would 50mm mess it up?

what i read and heard from different people is that one should not use more than 40 mm lowering springs with original shock abs.. In my case i had as well a different ET (35) on the wheels (summer) so with 3 persons in the back and bumpy roads turned out to be less optimal. with original wheels howeer it was OK..

what i read and heard from different people is that one should not use more than 40 mm lowering springs with original shock abs.. In my case i had as well a different ET (35) on the wheels (summer) so with 3 persons in the back and bumpy roads turned out to be less optimal. with original wheels howeer it was OK..

I would agree with this your shocks will last for long if you decide to go 40 mm then 55mm

I would agree with this your shocks will last for long if you decide to go 40 mm then 55mm

well as i wrote mine lasted for 8 years and 210 000 km.. and the car is still rolling... what I would add is that H&R 40mm will not lower the Sport suspension on the RS by 40mm but only about 25mm,  But you guys know this i guess :)

well as i wrote mine lasted for 8 years and 210 000 km.. and the car is still rolling... what I would add is that H&R 40mm will not lower the Sport suspension on the RS by 40mm but only about 25mm,  But you guys know this i guess :)

because the rs is 15mm lower than the standard octavia ?

do you might if i ask you what engine is yours? petrol/diesel 

do you might if i ask you what engine is yours? petrol/diesel 

since 2007 running on diesel... :) cheaper to run but not faster.. :( my previous turbo cars a volvo and a saab run both on petrol and were mapped and both did 250km/h+.. The RS wouldnt go faster than 230 after remapping (205 HP and 420 Nm) and the BigBoy (Superb) was not maxed yet..

Hello again :)

Car looks lovely mate!

Im not surprised youve made it look this nice considering how nicely you modded your rolla! 

• Like 2

Hello again :)

Car looks lovely mate!

Im not surprised youve made it look this nice considering how nicely you modded your rolla! 

hello hello :)

first sorry for late replay , I just picked my wife and my very new boy for hospital :) so busy now!!! :)

I never knew you are with VAG Group now , what was the reason your Rolla was beautiful , have you kept her or no? I'm missing mine so much ;( thanks for your nice comment 

Yes Shark or Revo they can do amazing things with this engines the only problem now for me is money and time I'm very busy with my son :) but yeah defo in near future 

thanks 

Edited by marcinp

I bought the Fabia as I needed something more economical to run and sold the Rolla to Sam the same day. Yeah I miss the Rolla too but I think I made the right choice as it was costing me too much.

Congratulations on the new born, all the best mate :)

I bought the Fabia as I needed something more economical to run and sold the Rolla to Sam the same day. Yeah I miss the Rolla too but I think I made the right choice as it was costing me too much.

Congratulations on the new born, all the best mate :)

big congrats from me too Marcin! 

Thank you very much I'm so happy and tired :) but this is really amazing feeling :) thanks again

So Jay's on here too is he? This place seems to be the refuge for the ex-Corolla community!! :D

I know you're thinking about a remap Marc, so was going to let you know I've just found this place which is about 20 minutes from where I work.

http://ctcarsltd-px.rtrk.co.uk/performance-tuning.php#

Have asked them to quote me for a remap on the Octy so will let you know what price they come back with.

So Jay's on here too is he? This place seems to be the refuge for the ex-Corolla community!! :D

I know you're thinking about a remap Marc, so was going to let you know I've just found this place which is about 20 minutes from where I work.

http://ctcarsltd-px.rtrk.co.uk/performance-tuning.php#

Have asked them to quote me for a remap on the Octy so will let you know what price they come back with.

yes I think this is new place for ex-Corolla boys :) 

Please let me know how much they want to do yours, mine might be different because it's 2.0 TSI chain not belt driven , have you heard all this scary stories about engines like mine : http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/266114-18tsi-and-20tsi-engine-failures/ I think it will be much safer to do my chain tensioner first and then remap  :sweat:  I never knew this engine has this problem before I bought it. I've asked Skoda dealer and they want £900 to replace my chain and tensioner . My car is still under warranty so don't really know what to do. If I want new tensioner I need to pay because there is nothing wrong with it now but the day can come :( anyway please let me know how much they asking

thanks

Looks great!!! Looking forward to seeing the side skirts fitted..........might help mine sell :P

Congrats on the latest edition!! Best wishes to all three of you :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...