My vRS...

marcinp

Probably won't notice. And if she does make similar comments when she buys the massive amount of make-up/shoes/bags/earrings etc

Seriously the amount of crap women have is shocking :p

Looks good that!!

Any more pics of the rear splitter?

Is it a superskoda one?

I am still after a set of skirts!???

How do the fit on? Easy job?

Hi and thanks

Speak to M12MKD about the side skirts, they were easy to fit but my friend dose it for me and yes these are superskoda bits .

Next step remap or shorter springs.

pictures of rear splitter do you mean one under the bumper or over the spoiler ? 

thanks

Edited by marcinp

Looks great.........like the side skirts shame I never got them fitted to mine!!

Thanks you mate half of my bits came from you , thank you very much , still waiting to see your new Octy III

That rear diffuser is really growing on me... Now how do I put that on the car without the fiancé noticing.

haha it may be hard , but I can say it hasn't made any different to driving but it is super to have it :)

good luck with your fiancé :)

Thanks you mate half of my bits came from you , thank you very much , still waiting to see your new Octy III

October mate......very long wait :(

Trying not to buy any mods for it at the moment!!

• 4 months later...

Paulbrown:

Hello, the car is really sitting good on the road you can be much quicker in corners. It's not a boat anymore I'm really impressed, big change. Highly recommended mod!

The spacers are only 15 mm but they look good and I wouldn't go for bigger ones because the wheels will go out to much! Go for springs this is a really good mod and you will be still able to go over the humps.

• Like 1

Part number: 5JA601151ULMhttp://www.skodaparts.com

Are these the cheapest you found the Genuine centre caps priced?

I want to purchase a set but £8.34 seems steep for one centre cap? Am I wrong?

I'm also looking for the front and rear Facelift badges for my MK 2 Octavia estate

Thanks

• 5 months later...