My vRS...

marcinp

Loving this! More or less how I'd have my car if I could afford it!

Ever thought about having the side strips done to match also?

Loving the modifications, makes the vRS look as aggressive as it should have always been

Thank you for a positive feedback. I'm really happy with it now . I made some changes to engine and now it is pushing 245bhp and nearly 400Nm :) really cool 

Side strips hmmmm ... very interesting idea thanks for that 'planehazza' :)

• Like 1

Thank you for a positive feedback. I'm really happy with it now . I made some changes to engine and now it is pushing 245bhp and nearly 400Nm :) really cool 

Side strips hmmmm ... very interesting idea thanks for that 'planehazza' :)

Do it so I can see it I like it, then I can steal the idea back in the future :D

Also, not telling you how to spend your money, but your car would seriously suit black chrome from TWS on the wheels.  I have that on mine and my car is the same colour - my car is screaming out for some dark bits added, much like yours, so I think your car would look epic with my wheels.

IMG_20160324_174511-2.jpg

Edited by planehazza
  • Like 1

You don't even know how much time I spent to find what colour do i want for my wheels. Around two weeks ago I had them painted . Relly love your idea but it is bit too late

• Like 1

You don't even know how much time I spent to find what colour do i want for my wheels. Around two weeks ago I had them painted . Relly love your idea but it is bit too late

Edited by marcinp

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you get them from German ebay?

I guess the shocks didn't last long once springs fitted?

Hi,

I bought them from Damian DPM and I'm really happy with them.

The only thing what I don't like is that the car is sitting higher than on standard shocks with H&R -35mm springs.

Yes you are absolutely right my original shocks gone really quickly.

I'm strongly thinking to buy set of H&R -50mm for these shockers.

Has anyone got any pictures of octy on b8 shocks with H&R -50mm spings? Or any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

just read through, car looks great, colour combo is great, and the front and rear splitter really make a job off it.

Did i read that wrong, the ride height is higher after you fitted the 35mm springs??

Hi SimonM4S,

Thank you for your kind words.

In this post about springs i meant that the car was lower with standard shocks and h&r -35mm springs than on bilstain b8 shocks with the same springs. This is why I'm thinking to go lower to -50mm but i would like to see some pics before i will buy them :)

I will post som pics soon just need to get to my laptop .

Thanks again.

M.

• 4 months later...
On 13/02/2017 at 19:48, Vegasphil said:

Ooh I love super pro stuff. Almost looks too nice to fit! 

Is it on 50mm springs now? How are getting on with the shocks?

Hi Vegasphil,

You are absolutely right these are too nice to fit :) nice and shiny 

No I had no chance to buy shorter springs car is sitting on - 35mm HR and I think it will stay like this. I have too many other dreams and limited money to change the springs again ...

How are you doing ? Are you having fun with your rocket ? 

thanks for your feedback .

• 1 month later...

Really like this, good call on the Black Neptunes..perfect offset to the silver paint and other black additions.

One thing I would do myself is either straighten (its p**sed as a f**t) or remove entirely the vRS badge from the front grille, its bob on otherwise.

I really miss my Mk2 Blackline looking at this......

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/04/2017 at 12:20, pipsyp said:

Really like this, good call on the Black Neptunes..perfect offset to the silver paint and other black additions.

One thing I would do myself is either straighten (its p**sed as a f**t) or remove entirely the vRS badge from the front grille, its bob on otherwise.

I really miss my Mk2 Blackline looking at this......

Thank you very much for such a positive comment. I think you are right I need to do something with this badge! Little job for tomorrow.

thanks