Garland Motors - Aldershot..

DGW

Picked up my Bear from them two weeks back and they’ve have been very competitive on price plus service. Rebecca was great at keeping me informed on progress of the order, plus the car was excellently prepared, the only thing they’d forgotten was the mats, which they had ready the next day for collection.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Yes, collected my new L&K Superb last Friday - my 3rd L&K Superb from this dealership. Very competitive on price with weekly updates on order progress. Very friendly and professional in their approach. Vehicle presentation and hand-over excellent. Thanks to Louie, Nick and Alex. Must update my profile with the details.

• 8 months later...

Ordered my new Octavia vRS a couple of weeks ago with them - good deal, pleasant laid back experience.

Had one weekly update, another expected tomorrow. 

Hoping the car arrives on UK soil before Brexit and the 10% tariff which would be applied if no deal.

• 1 month later...

Bought an Octavia from them for my wife and they service my Superb Mk2 bought at anotyher dealership.   Becky and Nick were great.

The Service team, espeically Sarah are always spot on.

I will also give them tons of credit for sorting out a major breakdown on my wifes Octavia which was as a result of either a faulty part or incorrect fitting at service.  Sean kept me up to date reguarly and the bill was paid by Garlands/Skoda.