Blandford Meet #9 - Summer BBQ! - Sat 15th August 2015

JoseDB

1496545_10155536436315094_78272987140769

Hi all!

I've organised an afternoon of fun and food in conjunction with our cousins over at Audi Owners Club.

The Charlton Inn, has agreed to put a BBQ on for us, they have plenty of parking and a nice beer garden. They also have a few rooms available for £50 a night if anyone wants to make a weekend of it and enjoy a drink or two :) (please email them directly to book and mention my name for the quoted discounted rate).

Bring some pennies for your burger/sausage!

I'd ask that you only say you are attending this event if you really plan to do so, as we need to give the pub some realistic numbers for logistics. You can RSVP on the calendar invite here... http://www.briskoda.net/forums/calendar/event/214-blandford-meet-9-summer-bbq/

Hopefully it will be the weather for it! The idea is to cover both lunch and dinner time, so come for both or just half the time depending on your plans. I'd really like to make this a well attended afternoon out, so please do make the effort. I'll be there from midday onwards :)

The Charlton Inn
Bournemouth Road
Charlton Marshall
Blandford Forum
Dorset
DT11 9NH

• Like 1

Oh whilst it's on my mind. I'm severely allergic to sesame so I would appreciate it if there was none in sight :-)

I also worked out I'll be 4 days from my due date so don't expect much participation other than me sitting down lol

• Like 2

Oh whilst it's on my mind. I'm severely allergic to sesame so I would appreciate it if there was none in sight :-)

I also worked out I'll be 4 days from my due date so don't expect much participation other than me sitting down lol

Lol my mistake. I'll be a month off! It's the next one I'll be due! Duh!

If its a boy name him Juan, if it's a girl name her Juanstella

Juanstella-Artois Updown...hmm....gotta nice ring to it.......for some reason i suddenly feel thirsty. :p :beer:

Edited by faradaycage
  • Like 2

Hope to make it but often get weekend detailing bookings so will have to play it by ear.

Book in to detail a couple of cars in the car park at the meet... Charity Bikini Car Wash?

• Like 2

Men in bikinis? Okay! Lmao

I have twice now (2 bets with the same guy - I should have learnt after the first one!) worn a mankini.

1st time was in December at a BMW photoshoot, manhood was not happy!

2nd time was all day at Modified Mania Show, I went as Borat and my mate I had the bet with as Ali G - I came second in the wet t-shirt competition, and also experienced my proudest moment; A woman physically shielding her child's eyes as I walked past them!

I have pics of both times, but I'll not post them here!

• Like 3

I have twice now (2 bets with the same guy - I should have learnt after the first one!) worn a mankini.

1st time was in December at a BMW photoshoot, manhood was not happy!

2nd time was all day at Modified Mania Show, I went as Borat and my mate I had the bet with as Ali G - I came second in the wet t-shirt competition, and also experienced my proudest moment; A woman physically shielding her child's eyes as I walked past them!

I have pics of both times, but I'll not post them here!

:x ....................................................... :peek: