Blandford Meet #9 - Summer BBQ! - Sat 15th August 2015

JoseDB

• 3 weeks later...

Im up for this ill be taking my other half and my little one if that is ok ?

Defiantly mate, families are more than welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Not long to go now!

We've got 25 or so confirmed across the various FB/Forum event threads, but let's try and make it a few more.

We've just added live music 3pm-5pm from Olliedays as well.

Bring the kids etc for a fun family afternoon out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you kindly :) I'll try and get there early to get vagcom shenanigans out the way. I'll buy you a burger and a pint as payment lol

I wouldn't worry about getting there too early - it's not going to be too mad.

Looks like most people are going to be around midday til 7pm... So if you were one of the few aiming for a late show it may be worth trying to come earlier if you can!

BBQ will be served from 1pm, with music 3-5pm.

There is a big meet in Weymouth in the evening so assuming this dies off the stragglers/die hards are welcome to join me at that as I'll probably go along.

We've got nearly 40 attendees in total, so look forward to seeing you all! Weather is also looking good!

Ciao!

Sorry Mr Jose :( forgot about football. Will pop along after assuming I get in at a decent time.

It's also quite interesting to just catch up with David and see what madness has happened to the Citigo in the last X amount of time since speaking to him.

Sorry Mr Jose :( forgot about football. Will pop along after assuming I get in at a decent time.

It's also quite interesting to just catch up with David and see what madness has happened to the Citigo in the last X amount of time since speaking to him.

Unfortunately I'll be at VW Festival ;) I have just finished converting the Citigo to a Citicamper :D

• Like 1