Blandford Meet #6 - Thurs 21st May 2015

JoseDB

Hi guys sorry to say this but I have just been called onto an emergency pipe leak just outside warminster so very late night for me but include me Into the next one speak soon 4 hours work for me now

• Like 2

Bet you're all glad we stuck to 30 through the village!

I went back to tell the policemen about the tree in the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always do 30 through there, I know they like to park up there lol. Did wander where you went. I went back to see if you had moved it but it looked proper heavy sp didn't try to shift it

Bet you're all glad we stuck to 30 through the village!

I went back to tell the policemen about the tree in the road!

For a moment there I thought you'd popped back to sort that branch out too, I thought all Audi's came with the honorary chain saw attachment in the boot  :D  :D

Glad I stuck to 30 for both that reason and the copper, although I'm sure the police had got wind of the fact that there's a new 105mph citigo on the loose so were probably trying to catch it in the act  :D  :D

• Like 3

For a moment there I thought you'd popped back to sort that branch out too, I thought all Audi's came with the honorary chain saw attachment in the boot :D:D

Glad I stuck to 30 for both that reason and the copper, although I'm sure the police had got wind of the fact that there's a new 105mph citigo on the loose so were probably trying to catch it in the act :D:D

106 with the eco leds fitted

• Like 2

Oh, so you went back Dan and the cop wasn't there? He seemed totally disinterested when I told him, I only presume he was laying in wait for someone and thought I was making a false report to move him on (he took a good look at my plates when he got out to talk to me!).

Only hope no one has a serious accident, in the dim light it was almost impossible to see against the wooded backdrop!

Oh, so you went back Dan and the cop wasn't there? He seemed totally disinterested when I told him, I only presume he was laying in wait for someone and thought I was making a false report to move him on (he took a good look at my plates when he got out to talk to me!).

Only hope no one has a serious accident, in the dim light it was almost impossible to see against the wooded backdrop!

Yeah no one there at all, was going to put my warning triangle out but didn't want to lose it. Just realised now I had a spare high viz I should have tied around it Edited by Updown789

I to stopped to tell the Police something once (can't recall what now) but basically got told to **** off by the copper :D

Good to put names to faces tonight, had a good laugh. See you all at the BBQ :-)

Indeed, good to meet you. Look forward to seeing you again :)

• Like 1