Blandford Meet #6 - Thurs 21st May 2015

JoseDB

There is other food, this guy called Mannyo who drives a gas guzzling Audi avoids the nuggets and eats posh, but everyone else loves the nuggets, you will need to eat them

Don't forget the gloriously bearded man called José who has defected from the nuggets too....

• Like 2

You let us (i.e me because I'm the only sod who turned up in a Skoda last time) down last time :( it'll be a kids size portion of nuggets for you Mr :D

Was in Blackpool during last meet so a tad too far even for such good nuggets  :D

By way of punishment I will hire a red citigo SE to drive around in for the day, must remember to switch lights on when it gets dark  :D  :D

• Like 3

I'm working in Hampshire/Surrey tomorrow so not sure if I can make it as its my first day out with the first reponse ambulance team so dont know what to expect....

I had too as it was a looking rather brown after driving up and down from Surrey most of the week, thankfully the suns out now.... must have known about the meet tonight :D

• Like 2