My roomster mods

Well here i go i did quite well with my last thread. Be interesting if the roomster fans are as interested as the fabia owners.

I bought a roomster on the 9995 deal. Black and have added roofrails which are being fitted next friday.

First mod was tinted rear windows to increase its van appeal.

Then i changed all the interior lights to leds. And the numberplate bulbs to led as well. After this i dechromed the front grille to a monte carlo black whick i did my wrapping it black.

My exhaust is being tarted up tomorrow with a stainless tip on thenstandard exhaust. And im waiting on coilovers i bought from awesome gti which shall be fitted as soon as they arrive! Comments welcomed e53e734c0ad42b9f7a80a3fcd3e9110b.jpg

• Like 3

Haha you're brave touching your new car lol. Looking forward to seeing your mods though. I had the roof rails, body moulds and mud flaps fitted at the dealership so there were no warranty complications, finished it off nicely.

Just bought one on the same deal, black not available though. Ended up with Jungle Green which looked good on the Yeti outside, but not sure about it now having done the configurator :sweat:  hoping it looks better in the flesh. Will be watching your end results with interest  :clap:

green.jpg

• Like 1

Would like fine with body moulds and roof rails, to be honest if that colour had been available when I bought I would of been tempted. Sadly Black or Silver when I bought. Anyway when it arrives you'll love it.

Just bought one on the same deal, black not available though. Ended up with Jungle Green which looked good on the Yeti outside, but not sure about it now having done the configurator :sweat:  hoping it looks better in the flesh. Will be watching your end results with interest  :clap:

green.jpg

• Like 2

Would like fine with body moulds and roof rails....

^^^This^^^

Anyway when it arrives you'll love it.

And ^^^this^^^

IMHO darker colours suit the Roomster better, and roof rails make it look finished.

Enjoy! 

• Like 2

3a6ef566438b9141e9281134596f0418.jpg

Picture of the exhaust piece on. i prefer the look to those you can buy off skoda that hang below the rear bumper line ive had this one cut in slightly. Wanted a twintip like i had on my fabia but unfortuneatly not enough room to without extra fabrication. But this is growing on me day by day so pleased overall ☺

• 2 weeks later...

Look nice, what make are they ?

The picture suggests ST made by KW if I'm not mistaken.

indeed they are st by kw chaps. getting the spanners out to fit them and the new wheels tomorrow :) then a few other little tweaks and she will be ready for this year before the engine work of next years mods