My roomster mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

And as if from the Dead the roomster mods thread rises like a graceful Phoenix from the ashes... I have been sorting my house out for nigh on 2 years it is now complete... therefore in celebration I have a new exhaust, my wheels are booked in for a powdercoating next Friday and I am going to enquire about a remap tomorrow!! Lovely to be back. Pictures of course to follow 

exhaust video link... all 1.2tsi owners should do this 

Edited by PristineReflections
  • Like 3

WooHoo  yes its bin a while PR. Welcome back, not a lot bin going on with the Roomsters lately, maybe we've all done what we wanted to do with them, or carn't afford to do anymore. :D

Well I'm not quite finished yet!! Couple more weeks of modding to come

5 hours ago, NZ100 said:

WooHoo  yes its bin a while PR. Welcome back, not a lot bin going on with the Roomsters lately, maybe we've all done what we wanted to do with them, or carn't afford to do anymore. :D

I have also done some coding over the weekend including, beep on locking and needle sweep on startup and added flashing brake lights during emergency stopping for a little extra safety!! Remap is Saturday morning. 

Does anyone have any advice on RARBs?   I have obviously seen people have fitted them but is there a general consensus as to which is best? perhaps someone has a second hand one for sale? 

A few thing to comment on. 

A. The green line of the upper diagram is almost identical to car's outline.

B. Your black Roomster on black wheels brinks up in my mind this... 

C. Skoda stealers and independent service men always tells me that it is impossible to re-code my dash to perform needle sweeping. Yuck fou stupids.

On 20/09/2017 at 18:40, stratosg said:

A few thing to comment on. 

A. The green line of the upper diagram is almost identical to car's outline.

B. Your black Roomster on black wheels brinks up in my mind this... 

C. Skoda stealers and independent service men always tells me that it is impossible to re-code my dash to perform needle sweeping. Yuck fou stupids.

On the needle sweep thing it’s really easy to do yourself...

Hi PR. I put flashing brake lights on mine last year, the MOT man was not very impressed with them, but the main reason I removed them was, so many people would tell me my brake lights were faulty, it got to me eventually.  :blink:

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, NZ100 said:

Hi PR. I put flashing brake lights on mine last year, the MOT man was not very impressed with them, but the main reason I removed them was, so many people would tell me my brake lights were faulty, it got to me eventually.  :blink:

I thought that was a standard function of our cars. Or at least this is how it was advertised.