My roomster mods

• 1 month later...

Silver,done. Black,done. Blue,done? Grey,done.

Lets think. Skoda Green,no. I've got it, Candy Apple Red ? Is that just showing my age. Hee Hee.

Silver,done. Black,done. Blue,done? Grey,done.

Lets think. Skoda Green,no. I've got it, Candy Apple Red ? Is that just showing my age. Hee Hee.

How Does the ride feel over the typical English pothole roads?

the ride is good at the minute but have the big rubber ring wheel tyres on so only time will tell with the big wheels.

well im showing my age... and experimenting with stickerbomb wheels!!

Enjoying reading this thread as im currently doing much the same to mine in the wheels and lowering department! Can you tell me where you purchased your coilovers and a price im currently a tad high on 17"s! Looks ace btw

Enjoying reading this thread as im currently doing much the same to mine in the wheels and lowering department! Can you tell me where you purchased your coilovers and a price im currently a tad high on 17"s! Looks ace btw

Another roomster on the way down??

Great News. I much prefer it lowered looks much more estate like rather than a sort of weird offroad crossover type thing!!

I got mine from awesome gti good service takes a wjile though as they dont keep them in stock as they dont sell many sets of them.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...