PristineReflections

My roomster mods

BossFox    21,966

Are you going to keep the VW badges?

I was wondering if you'd try to get shot of those.

Are you going to keep the VW badges?

I was wondering if you'd try to get shot of those.

I think i'm going to get rid as i'm moving away from skoda once I have a sale for a decent amount agreed unfortunately. need to write an advert and put it up for sale :(

And as if from the Dead the roomster mods thread rises like a graceful Phoenix from the ashes... I have been sorting my house out for nigh on 2 years it is now complete... therefore in celebration I have a new exhaust, my wheels are booked in for a powdercoating next Friday and I am going to enquire about a remap tomorrow!! Lovely to be back. Pictures of course to follow 

exhaust video link... all 1.2tsi owners should do this 

Edited by PristineReflections
  • Like 2

NZ100    112

WooHoo  yes its bin a while PR. Welcome back, not a lot bin going on with the Roomsters lately, maybe we've all done what we wanted to do with them, or carn't afford to do anymore. :D

Well I'm not quite finished yet!! Couple more weeks of modding to come

5 hours ago, NZ100 said:

WooHoo  yes its bin a while PR. Welcome back, not a lot bin going on with the Roomsters lately, maybe we've all done what we wanted to do with them, or carn't afford to do anymore. :D

I have also done some coding over the weekend including, beep on locking and needle sweep on startup and added flashing brake lights during emergency stopping for a little extra safety!! Remap is Saturday morning. 

Does anyone have any advice on RARBs?   I have obviously seen people have fitted them but is there a general consensus as to which is best? perhaps someone has a second hand one for sale?