• Day-time driving lights
  • Front power windows
  • Headlight washer system
  • Heated and adjustable door mirrors
  • Heated and adjustable front seats
  • Radio
  • Dashboard with tachometer and digital clock
Edited by RicardoM

The truth is that I had never had a Skoda, my brother if. And I was surprised that you have extras, including air conditioning brings. The only thing missing is done on this vehicle power steering does not have to be imported.

I can only adjust the carburetor that is giving me some problems solved and the truth that this hope is a vehicle for several years and has only 145000 km.

I hope I understood as not translate in English and google translator

Ismael
Let's keep this topic only for presenting ourselves and our cars. Not for technical problems.
I have told you I will contact you for the carburetor problem.
Your car's VIN is... ?

Edited by RicardoM

my intention is not to put the problems of my vehicle. At the beginning of this post say that tell the story of our car and so I did it in part talking about the carburetor have not requested assistance in this post I've just reported that conditions and purchased the vehicle, again by way of information.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello my name is Leonel Reyes from Dominican Republic, and have a Felicia 2000 Carburetor Com.

At first estava a little discouraged with the engine carburetor, thought it was little motor for this box, the largest and heaviest of felicias, but after a good tunneup carburetor + ignition + valve adjustment, I think I've accomplished get the maximum power this engine, and especially loved the car so much, I'm thinking about buying or change my freezer for a normal Felicia.

As for equipment, my model is so GLX comes with:

-clock Electric front (one-touch up and down a touch to, I love it).

Shut Centralized (and as I have no use alarm almost llavines, very comfortable).

-Air Conditioning (with compensation valve fully funtional, which makes the climb up to turn on the air).

-Seat Height adjustable driver and back.

-Aseintos Collapsible rear 60/40.

Among other extras.

Relamente very pleased with the hardness, simple mechanics and the quality of the vehicle relative to the price and year of manufacture.

I have dedicated myself to do electrical work and mechanical DIY, especially in the part of carburetors, adjusting and giving the necessary touch to some fellow same brand and model of RD here.

Anything are at your service on tips, common problems and solutions try to be more active in this forum.

Now let me show somo pics when my combi was in her bests moments, because now i was planning to sell this.

post-104654-0-89703800-1441420556_thumb.jpg

post-104654-0-27310200-1441420559_thumb.jpg

post-104654-0-18126800-1441420561_thumb.jpg

post-104654-0-58748600-1441420563_thumb.jpg

post-104654-0-74515500-1441420564_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another country on the map where Felicia 1.3 on carburetor is very popular: Ukraine. Too bad their forum is more interested in war with Russia...

• 2 months later...

My name is Jonathan Cilia, i live in malta, a very proud owner of this 1999 skoda felicia 1.3litre lx carb model. i like it very much. still the original engine in it with 140,000 miles on it. original gearbox also. 

major replacements: cylinder head and head gasket

timing chain

distributor

other than that regular service, ball joints, shocks, cv joints etc replaced them myself.

i take care of it very much, i intend to keep it for a long time :)                                

post-114994-0-83601400-1448399718_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I need your help to count how many Skoda Felicia cars with carburetor are in each country. Please link any official statistic.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Registered and joined just to cheer @ RicardoM :-) Read ALL them post about headgasket replacements!!! Anyway:

Sweden/Stockholm you can add to the map of places. It's an 2000 model 1.3 MPI (Going out in the cold to grab the VIN a.s.a.p)

(Extras) this one has:

1. Central locking system.
  2. Center high-mounted brake light.
  3. Day-time driving lights.
  4. Heated and adjustable front seats.

Work I did on the car:

Replaced the alternator

Replaced the Aux belt

Replaced thermostat

Replaced Front Brake discs, pads and the actual thinggy that clams the breaks together.. (Not fully trained in the engineering lingo in English)

Regards,

Christian

• Like 1

Welcome to our community!

One question: is the Swedish government giving you a hard time because you are still driving a 'polluting' car? I mean, do you have to pay some hefty tax every year because of that? I've just been informed that in Romania (EU member) if somebody wants to buy a Felicia 1.3 with carburetor, he has to pay 450 Euro  :wall: :wall: as 'environmental tax'... For each selling transaction, bam! another 450 Euro...

I need everyone's help to figure us out if that tax has any legal ground in the EU.

Welcome to our community!

One question: is the Swedish government giving you a hard time because you are still driving a 'polluting' car? I mean, do you have to pay some hefty tax every year because of that? I've just been informed that in Romania (EU member) if somebody wants to buy a Felicia 1.3 with carburetor, he has to pay 450 Euro  :wall: :wall: as 'environmental tax'... For each selling transaction, bam! another 450 Euro...

I need everyone's help to figure us out if that tax has any legal ground in the EU.

Hey, Not that I know of :) They haven't specified that on the Yearly tax they take out on the car. Its more based of the weight. Ie.. I pay less for the Felicia than the Extra long/heavy Caravelle V6 I also have :) >Theres a LOT of country specifics in the EU despite the EU "overmind" 

Still I believe the cars have catalytic cleaning and that makes them "cleaner". Our MOT (Bilbesktningen in Sweden) checks that every year..

I bought the car from my friend so, NO extra pay enviromental stuff there :) afaik :)

Regards,

Christian

• 1 month later...

Obed Paulino from Dominican Republic adding a Felicia LX 2001, TMBEEA61317330229. It is my first car to own. I live in Santiago de Los Caballeros. In the building complex I live in, there are three Skoda cars: two Felicias, one Combi. I have seen a couple of Felicias running around the city, one being used for public transportation. Here public transportation cars are loaded with 7 people: 3 in front seats, 4 in the back.

So question: from a comment above I got that you can't request help if you are facing a issue with your Felicia?

Edited by ObedP

Of course you can ask anything, but not in this topic. In here you just introduce yourself and your car.

Create a new topic with a relevant title in this section of the forum and you will get help.

Go it. Thanks for the explanation and for creating this site. I am new to cars and when lifting the bonnet I see a lot of things that for me are out of order. I want to point to some places inside the car and ask a few questions by posting some pictures. Hope to get help. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody...

Am omar sako from amman-jordan I have a 1996 GLX hatch back feli since 3 years it was with standard 135 carb engine before I drop to it toyota starlet 4e-fte 1.3 turbo charged engine and change steering rack with power steering Vin number is TMBEEA614T0175257

And also I own befor the current one a 1998 LX combi with 135 carb engine too I will check my documents for Vin number if you interested .

There is so many feli's in Jordan most of them with 135 carb engine

Edited by Omar Sako

Mmmmm It's hard question but if you're driving around the town you most see nice &clean feli between 20 car's

Edited by Omar Sako

Ricardo I wonder if the skoda factory still manufacturing replacement parts for felicia because I tried to find oem part's most of replacement parts is chinese trash in our country

Skoda factory assembled Felicias using parts manufactured by Czech, Slovak, and German companies. Those companies are still producing a large assortment of parts. Some parts are manufactured by third-parties from Turkey (lower quality) and China (the lowest quality). Original parts are more expensive (usually double the price of Chinese parts).

You can order any original part from a Czech member of the forum in this topic. But shipping is not cheap.

Or you could search for Turkish online shops that sell Felicia parts. They might ship to Jordan.