Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

On 3/23/2018 at 01:18, B33fy said:

All the best with the big launch next week Richard, hope to catch up soon and see some great on track action.

Thanks Mike,

Are you planning to come to BTCC this year?

Good weekend of lower level racing too.

Danny Harrison in a BRSCC spec Fiesta won all three races at the first 2018 race meeting.

Fiesta1.thumb.jpg.b71a7f3caa3df2534788671accf46b66.jpg

Josh who we help in his Mazda also won the first two races in the MX-5 Mazda Super Series, and came 2nd in the third race after just being pipped to the win.

Mazda1.thumb.jpg.9774e643f83e40b9ac39e7b114902fc5.jpg

• Like 4

Looks like i'm going to be free to come along and get some snaps of the new liveries like last year. Hopefully the weather holds out as last year it was FREEZING.

Hope to pop past and say hi if i get the chance, but i'll probably just stand nearby awkwardly. 

3 minutes ago, KenONeill said:

@BossFox - Does Brisky Racing have a real website or just an arsebook page?

There is a "BriskyRacing.com" site but it's currently focused on club racing, we will be upgrading it in April.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BossFox said:

There is a "BriskyRacing.com" site but it's currently focused on club racing, we will be upgrading it in April.

Many thanks; added to bookmarks (and I must do the same for Team Hard too).

• 2 weeks later...

Got any info on hospitality for donington? Was curious if there would be any packages for a reasonable price. Bit of a mixed weekend but good to see both cars getting a good result over the days racing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like a much better season so far even with the ups and downs! I've got tickets to snetterton so hoping to get a good look at the cars on the pitwalk...If I can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Particular love for the Cortina, which somehow manages to look fresh, and still reference the olde school look for the Lotus Cortina. Even back in the day not everyone that used those body creases as guides for a contrast stripe managed that.

18 hours ago, KenONeill said:

Particular love for the Cortina, which somehow manages to look fresh, and still reference the olde school look for the Lotus Cortina. Even back in the day not everyone that used those body creases as guides for a contrast stripe managed that.

When we did the Brisky Stripes on it the aim was to go for the classic looks with a nod to the team colours.

I think it worked quite well.

They did make them in black instead of green for a while after Jim Clarke died apparently.  So we just have a little blue under that.

@BossFox - I'm agreeing with you about the colours on the Cortina (and lots of people have tried to use those creases to create liveries, few as successfully as this).

Jim Clark (no 'e') died 7th April 1968, which is into the Lotus Cortina mk2 production.

• Like 2