Someone persuade me! (Possible new owner)

Mully1906

Hello all! Name's Alex and am from Chippenham, Wiltshire.

Currently drive 2 cars - Clio 172 track car and diesel Focus daily. Although I am looking to sell both towards the latter end of this year and want to get a car which will sort of do the best of both worlds. (Obviously it will never be quite as track focused as my Clio)

I need a reliable and cheap to run car for getting to work and back (60 motorway miles each day) but also want to keep the fun factor and pace.

I'm in two minds of what to get....

One option is a Seat Leon Mk2 FR170, another is a Fabia VRS PD130.

Now the Fabia is cheaper to buy and they are about the same to run fuel wise, so can someone pursuade me to get the Fabia as I really can't make my mind up?!

Cheers!

Well i have to say i have just bought a skoda superb comfort 1.9 TDI PD (130) and this is by far the best riding car i have ever had including 2 jaguar xj6 i had dont know about the fabia but if its anything like the superb i would go for it 

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but have had my Fabia VRS for two years now (Mark 1 2006 model) and absolutely love it.  You've got more than enough power for the UK Road system and it puts a smile on my face every time my foot goes down on the accelerator!!!

• Like 1

Agree with Lauran, I too have a vRS 2006 has now done 98,000 just sailed through it's MOT, reliable, well built (apart from the rear door seals), cheap to run, good mileage and great fun in the mid range which is very useful on two way roads if you want to overtake, the torque is amazing. It also has cruise control which makes driving restful on long journeys. Buy one.