Anyone from Swansea

Richard92

Yup. Given up waving at skoda drivers because 99% of the time the ones in Swansea just blank me. Got a black octavia vrs with an ugly peeling spoiler + briskoda sticker in the back window.

• 3 weeks later...

In new on here I'm from South Wales aberdare. Just bought a fabia vrs few weeks back the car is from Ammonford red black wheels lowered low low complete black grille anyone's on here 54 plate

Hopefully someone will sort a meet out soon ao we can hang out

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone just bought myself another skoda, got a black mk1 Octavia vrs estate pretty standard but with 18" a8 alloys on. Use to have a red fabia vrs. Happy to be a skoda owner once again. Use to go to a lot of meet ups around South Wales, we will have to sort one out.

• Like 2

Hi everyone just bought myself another skoda, got a black mk1 Octavia vrs estate pretty standard but with 18" a8 alloys on. Use to have a red fabia vrs. Happy to be a skoda owner once again. Use to go to a lot of meet ups around South Wales, we will have to sort one out.

Yeah definitely we all need to meet up get a few skodas out and about :) I'm from Aberdare

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Need to sort a meeting of us Welsh briskoda members out, I'm limited to Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings, work every Friday's and weekend so can't do a day meet. But could meet on Sunday evening after 7pm for just a chat and moan if this is want peeps want to do. Or put the feelers out and if you put when is best.

• Like 1

Need to sort a meeting of us Welsh briskoda members out, I'm limited to Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings, work every Friday's and weekend so can't do a day meet. But could meet on Sunday evening after 7pm for just a chat and moan if this is want peeps want to do. Or put the feelers out and if you put when is best.

Im easy anytime I work Monday to Friday 8 till 5 but I can do after 5. Or maybe as you said Sunday would be cool just for a general meet up and moan lol

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• Like 1