Anyone from Swansea

Richard92

Im move of a jap person never been To a jap show

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

It's pretty awesome. I would love a jap car as a second car but I've no garage to keep it in. Don't particularly fancy keeping such an attention grabbing car out on the street in my area to get scratched and dented the same way my octavia does. The other issue is I have no money for it ( :D ). Japfest2 was a fairly small show compared to trax which I visit every year, but it was a very good show imo. Highlight for me had to be my passenger ride in a British Drift Championship car:

I'll be going to the first Japfest in Castle Combe next year if I can, as I'd imagine that's a bigger show and it's much closer to Swansea than Rockingham. Any of you are welcome to come along and hang out with us for the day :)

• Like 1

You might see me down there from time to time, if you do give me a wave. i also gave up giving a beep to fellow skoda drivers, you can't miss the vrs plate! 

I think I might have seen your car in aberdare last week nickie, I was out and about up that way. I think aberdare is the best place to surprise people with the vrs, they see a skoda and expect it to be ****. everytime I'm near aberdare I always see a VW up which is basically touching the deck, always puts a smile on my face. 

Edited by daz1412
  • Like 1

You might see me down there from time to time, if you do give me a wave. i also gave up giving a beep to fellow skoda drivers, you can't miss the vrs plate!

I think I might have seen your car in aberdare last week nickie, I was out and about up that way. I think aberdare is the best place to surprise people with the vrs, they see a skoda and expect it to be ****. everytime I'm near aberdare I always see a VW up which is basically touching the deck, always puts a smile on my face.

Same here I'm for ever beeping and waving at fellow skoda drivers but they all look at me odd haha,

Yeah you may have seen me mate, can't miss me bright green fogs :) red, but there is another red fabia with grey wheels here too, e06b4a036d3afbd4c1316f8fff899ed4.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• Like 1