Blandford Meet #7 - Thurs 18th June 2015

JoseDB

I'm fine with it too - great night all and thanks to David for the comical stories, especially the one about the finger and the Christian albeit not mixed together (although that would've been even funnier)  :D  :D

• Like 2

I'm fine with it too - great night all and thanks to David for the comical stories, especially the one about the finger and the Christian albeit not mixed together (although that would've been even funnier)  :D  :D

Couldn't keep up with me in the corners ey? ;) Did you see that rental van run the light at the road works :D

• Like 1

Here we go then...

Charlton%20Inn%20Briskoda%20Drone%20-%20

I'm pretty impressed with the camera, it's not got quite the dynamic range as my proper camera, but that's hardly surprising given it's size. The 3rd image with the Sun and the pub really shows how good it is to get both the bright sun and the dark pub looking OK. Annoyingly Apple haven't included support for the RAW image format, so I have to pre-process them with Adobe first which is an annoying extra step but no big deal (there is a batch process mode!).

And here's the 60 seconds of video. Be sure to watch in full 1080p!

• Like 3

Couldn't keep up with me in the corners ey? ;) Did you see that rental van run the light at the road works :D

I did see the rental van jump the lights, some people eh, that's nearly as bad as driving at night without your lights on  :D  :D

As for keeping up in the corners, have to say was keeping my distance and taking it slow, only to avoid the chances of a spring loaded Citigo boot flying my way  :D  :D

• Like 2

Hope to be at this one too,..

Have to agree that 3rd photo was the best one, shame about the white van in the bottom right!!!

Great toy you have there, I'm sure it'll give you hours of pleasure, just like that other type of toy that takes batteries and vibrates  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

Hope to be at this one too,..

Have to agree that 3rd photo was the best one, shame about the white van in the bottom right!!!

Great toy you have there, I'm sure it'll give you hours of pleasure, just like that other type of toy that takes batteries and vibrates  :D  :D  :D

I just discovered it supports HDR and bracketed shooting - so next month, assuming similar weather, I'll be able to take that same shot SOOOOO much better!

Great photos from above, and the Video is cool.

Did you all see the police out in force again when we left, this time with a big sign that I guess displayed your reg. number as you sped past.

Did you all see the police out in force again when we left, this time with a big sign that I guess displayed your reg. number as you sped past.

I don't think your Audibus would fit in frame of a speed camera photo

It was a mobile show your speed to you sign - showing yours speed and a smilie or unhappy face alternately depending on if you are + or - of 30.