Fabia III VCDS Adaptions

No yet. Though I have managed to code comfort window open/close on MY2016 Rapid, which has the same/similar electronics. But as already written only for drivers window that has auto up/down function. On other windows this will not work. Also in the future ;).

where cam i buy osb cable that mach to the new skoda fabia mk3, that will connect to usb port

and what version need to use, to configure my fabia.

ebay/aliexpress.

Edited by Or6699

• 3 weeks later...

Which of the tweaks can be done for free? I've been through all the settings on my Bolero but are there some hidden options one could enable without buying any equipment?

Anything not visible in the Bolero cannot be changed without VCDS (or dealer program). If you want something changed, look for a forum member with VCDS near you

• 1 month later...

Hi

Someone who has experimented with to activate the Hill hold controller?

My car is produced without, as it cost extra. But thinking that it can be activated with VCDS?

Edited by MortenBC

Have messaged my local VCDS user (from the map on the VCDS section); I'll be politely asking him to assist with the Hill Hold Control, and setting the resistance on the DRLs and front indicators to "LED" to prevent bulb failure warnings. Has anybody else had these mods done, specifically the bulb ones?

Have messaged my local VCDS user (from the map on the VCDS section); I'll be politely asking him to assist with the Hill Hold Control, and setting the resistance on the DRLs and front indicators to "LED" to prevent bulb failure warnings. Has anybody else had these mods done, specifically the bulb ones?

Where do you find the VCDS map please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

why would you want to do that, seats belts are there for safety not using them is risking your own life

No doubt about that. Safety is always the most important thing. They are just too annoying when I stop to close my garage door, 200 meters down the street for coffee and additional 200 m for newspapper.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No doubt about that. Safety is always the most important thing. They are just too annoying when I stop to close my garage door, 200 meters down the street for coffee and additional 200 m for newspapper.

take a look at this then: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-BELT-ALARM-BUCKLE-KEY-SAFETY-STOP-CLIP-CLASP-HONDA-CRV-MPV-/191628964252?hash=item2c9df9f19c:g:GAIAAOSwgQ9Vn-QO

still i'd advise to always wear a seat belt :)

Oh no, those clips are awful! A friend of mine got something similar for his Volvo, accidentally broke it inside and replaced the whole seat belt system for 450 £! [emoji1]

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I found it incredibly easy to retrofit the rain sensor. (5Q0 955 547 A)

Behind the rear-view mirror is a socket. Here there is located a sensor having the same design as the new sensor.

Remove the housing behind the mirror, and then the mirror itself. The sensor is held by a clip. There is a silicone between the glass and the sensor to create a good connection, I believe. The sensor does not fall down because the silicone helps to hold it in place.

The silicone can be recycled in the lack of better, but I would recommend a new one. The one I bought already had the silicone on.

Before the system could recognize the new sensor I had to get into Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [07] Coding >> Long Coding >> Byte 6 - Bit 1 ON and Bit 0 OFF.

A Full Auto-Scan is made and the sensor now appears as a slave under Module [09]

The coding (00185E) for the new sensor, can then be added. Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [07] Coding >> Use the Dropdown and find the new sensor >> Type in the code and press “Do it”

After having compared the codes that I received, I found that:

Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [07] Coding >> Long Coding

Byte 13 - Bit 6 must be ON. (Afterwards my binary code now is 0010 0111)

Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [10] Adaptation

(11) -Windshield wiper Rege Sensor aktivieren, Deactivating (Mine was “Not Deactivated").

I've also got some extra settings on my Bolero, they can be found under lights and wipers menu. They became visible by themselves.

However, I found one place more where the codes were not all alike, it was Byte 1 - Bit 1

My code has Bit 1 - ON (Binary: 0000 0011)

The code that I received has Bit 1 - OFF (Binary: 0000 0001)

I've tried with and without this bit but it does not seem to have any influence.

I have no descriptions when I open the Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [07] Coding >> Long Coding - I do not think there is a label file yet. The same goes for the new sensor. So I work a little in the dar

Hi there, I followed all above mentioned instructions, the rain sensor 5Q0 955 547 A  is working fine, but I don´t se the possibility in menu/car/ lights to change the sensitivity of the light sensor, I have only the possiblity to change them via VCDS/09/adaptation.

Can anybody help and let me know how to anable this function in my SWING ?  I have Fabia III. combi, 81KW, Style plus.

My current coding is  LONG 0C01085042150AFB43804000402703080800D900D30A3500000000000000 and 00185E for RLHS

• 3 weeks later...

09/ Adaptation / IDE08786-ENG11105-Assistance light functions-Assistance_lighting_sensitivity_adjustable,changed from Not Present to  Present   and it works :-)

• Like 1

Regarding LED errors for reverse lights: In the ross tech forums I got the tip to set channel

(2)-Leuchte28RFL C3-Lampendefektbit_Position_28

to 00, and this solved my problem

Anyone confirm that this works

Keep getting errors on led reverse bulbs and won't get my cable back for a week or two

Hello colleagues,

I have a question, I would like to code these two things, can somebody please help?

Use this.

Address 09

channel ENG124863-ENG115058-Leuchte2SL VLB22-Light_Function_C_2

adapted from

Blinken links aktiv 

to

BlinkenlinksRampe 

Address 09

channel ENG124864-ENG115077-Leuchte3SL VRB36-Light_Function_C_3

adapted from

Blinken rechts aktiv 

to

BlinkenrechtsRampe 

Edited by Alexsus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I found it incredibly easy to retrofit the rain sensor. (5Q0 955 547 A)

Behind the rear-view mirror is a socket. Here there is located a sensor having the same design as the new sensor.

Remove the housing behind the mirror, and then the mirror itself. The sensor is held by a clip. There is a silicone between the glass and the sensor to create a good connection, I believe. The sensor does not fall down because the silicone helps to hold it in place.

The silicone can be recycled in the lack of better, but I would recommend a new one. The one I bought already had the silicone on.

Before the system could recognize the new sensor I had to get into Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [07] Coding >> Long Coding >> Byte 6 - Bit 1 ON and Bit 0 OFF.

A Full Auto-Scan is made and the sensor now appears as a slave under Module [09]

The coding (00185E) for the new sensor, can then be added. Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [07] Coding >> Use the Dropdown and find the new sensor >> Type in the code and press “Do it”

After having compared the codes that I received, I found that:

Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [07] Coding >> Long CodingByte 13 - Bit 6 must be ON. (Afterwards my binary code now is 0010 0111)Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [10] Adaptation (11) -Windshield wiper Rege Sensor aktivieren, Deactivating (Mine was “Not Deactivated").

I've also got some extra settings on my Bolero, they can be found under lights and wipers menu. They became visible by themselves.

However, I found one place more where the codes were not all alike, it was Byte 1 - Bit 1

My code has Bit 1 - ON (Binary: 0000 0011)

The code that I received has Bit 1 - OFF (Binary: 0000 0001)

I've tried with and without this bit but it does not seem to have any influence.

I have no descriptions when I open the Module [09] Cent. Elect. >> [07] Coding >> Long Coding - I do not think there is a label file yet. The same goes for the new sensor. So I work a little in the dark.

Do you have light switch with auto and does coming home / leaving home work?

• 2 months later...