What size have you got on?

TerryVRS

As it says really. I have a 2009 FL Octavia VRS. I don't really like the Monza wheels on the car so I'm just seeing what I fancy really.

Was thinking of going for 19". Will 19's go on without issues? What offsets are people on here running?

Any pictures would be nice ;)

8.5x19 front and 8.5 x19 rears both et36 .....work well although as you can see from the photo I have a pair of rear arch spats to make it legal here in Switzerland.

post-125322-0-88522600-1432984606_thumb.jpg

post-125322-0-06507600-1432984628_thumb.jpg

post-125322-0-56523600-1432984666_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

As it says really. I have a 2009 FL Octavia VRS. I don't really like the Monza wheels on the car so I'm just seeing what I fancy really.

Was thinking of going for 19". Will 19's go on without issues? What offsets are people on here running?

haha,i know which wheels won't bloody fit .                THE ONES I BOUGHT lol

• Like 1

haha,i know which wheels won't bloody fit .                THE ONES I BOUGHT lol

You might actually get a set that fits if you keep buying them. I've got some Vauxhall wheels you can buy :D

• Like 1

I ran 19" RS4 reps on one of my previous VRS's with no problems

rs4alloys9.jpg

rs4alloys7.jpg

However, the ride was noticeably worse, and I just much preferred the 18's

IMO that is the optimum size for an Octavia mk2

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have OZ Botticelli 8.5x19 et38 and need to buy new tyres...previous was 235 now im looking on 215 or 225...car is Octavia MK2 vRS

what do you suggest? car is not lowered(yet)

• 1 month later...