Beavo's SE Fabia, AKA 'Beast'

stevobeavo

7 hours ago, pip_vrs said:

What you after next? Thinking of selling the Caddy and getting a vrs again.

Looking to get a Renault R26, has more or less everything I want as standard (brembo, LSD etc). 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Cars now sold and has gone to a good home. Will be restored to its former glory....was really sad to see it on the trailer but just didn't have the funds to fix it.

Obligatrey final pictures. 

IMG_20180528_115443553_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180528_115428530.jpg

• Sad 2

At moment a old ford KA....lol. got it really cheap and its in great condition so going to run around in that until it breaks. Then I'll by a nice grown up Boring car that's must be rwd though. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 23:58, stevobeavo said:

At moment a old ford KA....lol. got it really cheap and its in great condition so going to run around in that until it breaks. Then I'll by a nice grown up Boring car that's must be rwd though. 

We have a 2007 Mk 1 Ford Ka running on Eibach springs, 20mm rear wheel spacers and Sport Ka front brakes; there isn't much that will outperform it in the corners. Shame that the engine is based on a 1950s or 60s design, is hopelessly outclassed these days and is not very economical.