Telford - 27th September, Toby Carvery TF1 3QA

meb90

Cheers Matt, what time have you booked the tables for, or is it eat first then outside to chat cars etc?

Haven't booked tables, as they don't accept reservations in Sundays. My plan is to let them know we are there, and how many, and then we'll have to wait until we can get tables. So I think it'll end up being some chatting before eating and maybe some more after!

I didn't stay long but met some new faces, got chatting to KrispInk and the newby "Fabia Fwends" :thumbup:  :thumbup: from Telford. Matt, James and a very hungover Mark, and Mark with his Fab Monte Carlo.

Not sure if it's related or just coincidence, but when we were talking a silver 54 plate MK1 Octavia VRS drove through the petrol station and into the pub car park around the corner, he came out around 5 mins later, but despite us waving etc he didn't stop.

Good turn out for the first one

Cheers to Matt for organizing, but next time I think we need to find a bigger car park so the coffin dodgers don't have to park next to our pride and joys  :no:  :peek: .

I didn't stay long but met some new faces, got chatting to KrispInk and the newby "Fabia Fwends" :thumbup:  :thumbup: from Telford. Matt, James and a very hungover Mark, and Mark with his Fab Monte Carlo.

Not sure if it's related or just coincidence, but when we were talking a silver 54 plate MK1 Octavia VRS drove through the petrol station and into the pub car park around the corner, he came out around 5 mins later, but despite us waving etc he didn't stop.

Good turn out for the first one

Cheers to Matt for organizing, but next time I think we need to find a bigger car park so the coffin dodgers don't have to park next to our pride and joys  :no:  :peek: .

Glad you made it, even it was for a short time. Hopefully you can make the next one. I didn't see the silver Octavia, so have no idea about that!

It was an experience lol. To be one of those newbies. But had a good chat and a laugh. Defo agree we need bigger car park. Lol. Hope to go to another in a few months

Glad you came, was good to chat to you - even if it was at the end.

Sorry i didnt make it. I was called into work last night and ended up finishing at 7am this morning, so needed some sleep. Forgot to post on here.

Hope you all had a great time :)

No worries, I hope a good time was had by all. Hopefully you can make the next one.

Just a quick post to say thanks to all that came. I enjoyed myself and I hope you all did too.

I also need to say sorry to anyone I didn't speak to and for being awful at communicating the plan - I'll hold my hands up to that. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Hopefully we'll have another go at some point soon.

Regarding the bigger car park - if anyone has any ideas then please shout up, I don't live in Telford but happy to do some research.

I would like to do another in the future, I accept that people live busy lives though so maybe once a month is too often?

Hi all,

Was a good meet met some friendly faces! i was one of the Fabia Fwenddssss haha! Mike went home afterwards to sleep his hangover off and didnt see him again  :D

But did you find the white cans of Monster? That's the important question :D

I'm thinking of going. I went to Ultimate Dubs earlier this year too.

Are you still thinking of going on the stand?

Not sure if there is going to be a Briskoda stand. Doesn't seem to be mention of one here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/369339-ultimate-stance-1st-nov-2015-telford-international-centre/?hl=%2Bultimate+%2Bstance#entry4378289

I'm not sure I'd want to be on a stand, but definitely thinking I'll pop along to the event.