New modification to Hydra

tempra007

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2016 at 17:10, tempra007 said:

Guess who's a ****?? I should know better to trust what people say to me without checking (or cutting)

went to fit the vented bonnet in readiness for Ultimate Dubs and found this! can anyone see the issue?

DSC_0016_zpso1f5merr.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsdmmmzflp.jpg

I did what I thought was the best thing and ordered from a main dealer and used a part number and registration of the car, so I very wrongly thought it would be right.

thankfully it's only a 30 minute job, or it would have been if the ghosts of laurent and Klement weren't conspiring to upset me and 1 bonnet securing bolt went in to the bonnet bay to be lost for ever, oh well a telephone call to Hortons in the morning to get it all sorted. I really wouldn't mind but the bonnet kind looked good :wall:  :wall:

Just seen this whilst having a trawl... News just in, The man behind Kermit the frog has just retired. Perhaps your car could take his place?

Reg no FR06 MAN

Edited by mrgf

New mod to Project Hydra. shame is, I've not long put on coliovers, ordered a twin exit exhaust, new alloys and leather retrim. Looks like I have lots of parts to sell, as she will be sold once the insurance pick her up and get her fixed. Very different to the soul destroying car I have as a courtesy car, full loaded Ford Focus 1.0, all the toys but no guts or soul.

DSC_0192.JPG

DSC_0189.JPG

DSC_0188.JPG

DSC_0187.JPG

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, tempra007 said:

Yes, in the Hands of the garage, new bumper, boot and needs to go on a jig to straighten out the boot floor.

It’s not being written off then?

• 4 weeks later...

Hydra is now officially dead, a Cat s, may be turned into a hill climb or rally car, watch this space but the Hydra name lives on, in the new Superb Hydra ii

26057662_10211200518274027_1304217898_n.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...