Brochure now available to download

MPM

It would appear unchanged. There has been a version number though on previous ones on the very back cover - although it's still indicating 06/15 which suggests it's not been updated itself! 

Had a quick look through both on screen. Doesn't appear to be any change, even though the boot net programme is still listed as standard equipment on SE L, but not in the configurator.

Hi to all,

Please note that all is not right on the online PDF. I asked Milton Kynes which of the CO2 outputs were correct for the L and K 280 Estate in the configurator?

The brochure quotes 168 gr  =£205 PA VED and 164gr = £180 VED.  both on the same publication.

UK Headquaters don't know and are getting in touch with the Factory to find out.

Regards Mayoboat

Edited by Mayoboat

https://tools.skoda.co.uk/content/brochure/brochure_superb2015.pdf

***NEW BROCHURE*** EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 2015 - VERSION now 09/15 on rear page.

This is what you get if you choose to download a Superb Brochure today from the model page.

Changes I've noticed so far:

Superb Estate features p9

Adblue footnotes on model pages

Boot net programme deleted from L&K Standard equipment but now shown as standard in options

Distinction of estate vs hatch tailgate option costs on p33

Towbar is now "integrated" rather than "swivelling"

Higher quality images of upholstery & wheels pp 34 & 35

Colours now shown on images of the cars rather than swatches pp 36 and picture of estate replacing saloon on p.37

pp. 38 & 39 - SUPERB ACCESSORIES!! note a lot of missing items including the excellent rubber rear trunk cover featured in the German brochure

• Like 3

Boot net programme deleted from L&K Standard equipment but now shown as standard in options

It does state the Boot net programme is std on the SE L Executive. 

17” Stratos alloys have been dropped as an option on the SE L Executive 

• Like 1

Talking about the German site - have you seen the wide range of equipment and merchandise available in the German 'Shop' there - wow!

Stuff I've never seen before even in the Czech site's shop - especially the 'Superb' and 'L & K' range, well worth a visit!

https://tools.skoda.co.uk/content/brochure/brochure_superb2015.pdf

***NEW BROCHURE*** EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 2015 - VERSION now 09/15 on rear page.

This is what you get if you choose to download a Superb Brochure today from the model page.

Changes I've noticed so far:

Superb Estate features p9

Adblue footnotes on model pages

Distinction of estate vs hatch tailgate option costs on p33

Towbar is now "integrated" rather than "swivelling"

Higher quality images of upholstery & wheels pp 34 & 35

Colours now shown on images of the cars rather than swatches pp 36 and picture of estate replacing saloon on p.37

pp. 38 & 39 - SUPERB ACCESSORIES!! note a lot of missing items including the excellent rubber rear trunk cover featured in the German brochure

Thanks Chadlington for letting people know about update. I have complained to Skoda UK about updating 06/15 but not using quality control but never received response. (Also mentioned it in their feedback to them too) Lets hope its used properly in future.

Thanks a million chadlington for making me look again at this...

Kofferraumwendematte aus Gummi/Textil

(3V5 061 163

€99.90

I'd only glossed over it and thus not paid it much heed, thinking it was the same thing as the all-rubber mat in my Superb II, which would mean you couldn't use those velcro luggage-securing "thingies".

Now that you've drawn my attention to it I see it's reversible - rubber on one side and textile on the other. So to use the "thingies" you simply flip the mat over.

Much easier to clean when you can remove it, compared to trying to clean the non-removable boot floor lining.

My mind's made up - I must have one! 

I've been told almost everything in the German Accessories brochure can be ordered in the UK - all that's needed is the part number.

Shame they can't produce an as comprehensive Superb III dedicated accessories brochure in the UK (and then it would probably take three or four revisions to get it right).

I've been told almost everything in the German Accessories brochure can be ordered in the UK - all that's needed is the part number.

Damn! Not everything, it seems.

Spoke to Škoda UK today and the reversible boot mat is not available in the UK!!!!  Why not????

Off to Germany next week so emailed the local Škoda dealer in Magdeburg to see if they can get one for me while I'm there.

Group buy??

It's early days yet so it may yet come to the UK. From previous experience SUK can be slow off the mark deciding what will and won't be made available in the UK.

For me a mat in the boot is a must-have and I'd rather have a made-to-fit, and the fact that the OEM mat is reversible is a bonus.

post-74330-0-51605100-1440798192_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

https://tools.skoda.co.uk/content/brochure/brochure_superb2015.pdf New Superb Brochure updated to October 2015 version... The only change I can see quickly, is the addition of this line in quite a few places  :doh:

"* Standard EU Test figures are for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results. Please see page 42 for further details"

• 1 month later...

Nothing major updated in the new version.

It's mostly clarifications for what are options on which models in the descriptions of features.

The temporary spare wheel for 280 / VBF has been added to the options table.

Some minor reformatting has been applied.

Lots of caveat 'Models shown are not UK specification' has been added throughout the brochure.

• 1 month later...

Skoda UK has a new January 16 edition of the brochure available to download.

Now also carries the What Car Best Estate car and Compact Executive 2016 under £25,000 logo on front.

A few years ago What car would never have had a Skoda in Executive class

Stratos alloys have gone

Edited by SurreyJohn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...