Brisky Racing: 1st November, with Hospitality at Brands Hatch

B33fy

A Brisky Racing 1-2...? :D

...no pressure...lol

Unlikely on both fronts :)

I'm aiming for midfield but with Richards car being 70 - 80 bhp more powerful and c. 200kg lighter he will be top end of the grid IMO

EM

It'll be a great day regardless Damo, its nice to have a bit of personal interest at a meet, puts a different dimension on it. All the best with it, we'll all be behind you and Richard, whatever the outcome.. :)

Chris (GB) your tickets in the post though it will arrive on Thursday as I didn't catch the postie in time. BTW you'll need to sign for it as they are precious items.. ;)

1. B33fy (Mike) (paid)
2. James C (paid)
3. Dark Hero (paid)
4. Skoda_Saint (paid)
5. Sly (my GT-R tech) (paid)
6. Roland (his older son) (paid)
7. Eamonn (paid)
8. Sam (paid)
9. D Prematt (paid)
10. +1 (paid)
11. Chris85 (paid)
12 Tomia (paid)
13. Group1rs (paid)
14. +1 (paid)
15. yetikent (paid)
16. Outlawken (paid)
17. +1 (paid)
18. mkd1 (paid)
19. +1 (Dark Hero) (paid)
20. Chris_1d (paid)
21. Chemical Jon (just call him Boom..)
22.Daz 7R forum (don't tell Keef!) (paid)
23. +1 (paid)
24. +2 (paid)
25. SkippyVRS (paid)

26. Chris GB (paid)

Any very, very last takers?.. payment by tomorrow evening at the latest, post Thursday, arrive Friday

Unlikely on both fronts :)

I'm aiming for midfield but with Richards car being 70 - 80 bhp more powerful and c. 200kg lighter he will be top end of the grid IMO

EM

And the racing banter has already started... :D

200kg my arse!  :D

Weather not looking too bad for Sunday, so that's a few less racing driver excuses that will be knocking about... :D

Just a quick note, you will have to show your ticket at the main circuit gate, they may take the stub,.. then when you get to the suite  show the main part to who ever's looking after us, either Steff or one of his lads. once they know who you are, you will be able to come and go as you please without showing it.

The suite number is on the ticket, and the suite is between the directors terrace and the small parade of shops on the ground floor in the Braham Stewart Building. James and I will be getting there around 0930-0945, grabbing a coffee and plonking ourselves on the terrace just in time for the first round of carnage.. Look forward to seeing you then. :D

• Like 2

Weather not looking too bad for Sunday, so that's a few less racing driver excuses that will be knocking about... :D

Just a quick note, you will have to show your ticket at the main circuit gate, they may take the stub,.. then when you get to the suite  show the main part to who ever's looking after us, either Steff or one of his lads. once they know who you are, you will be able to come and go as you please without showing it.

The suite number is on the ticket, and the suite is between the directors terrace and the small parade of shops on the ground floor in the Braham Stewart Building. James and I will be getting there around 0930-0945, grabbing a coffee and plonking ourselves on the terrace just in time for the first round of carnage.. Look forward to seeing you then. :D

Put in a good word for me, otherwise I might not be allowed to visit you. ;)

• Like 1

Well done to all who braved the fog and arrived at an extremely sunny Brands Hatch.. unfortunately the fog returned with a vengeance and threw the race programme out the window. Great company regardless, I'll leave it to others to tell their own interesting stories.. ;) A well done to Richard and Damo for getting out there and mixing it with the big boys. :D

Didn't take any photo's for some reason except a couple on the way out, below..

22652606446_094648504a_c.jpg

22652619216_1dd1a07075_c.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers for organising this b33fy, was a fun day, odd whether but this is england after all! Roll on the next brisky racing meet. Cool to meet some more peeps from this forum. Nextime hopefully it will be a trackday after a few more bits are sorted on me car

Fantastic day. The fog travelled with me and my little boy all the way there! We managed to see the tin tops race but then I had some bad news regarding work and had to make a hasty drive back.

Shame about Richards car but was great to see so many supporters. Looking forward to next season!

• 3 weeks later...