Brisky Racing: 1st November, with Hospitality at Brands Hatch

B33fy

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, might be worth confirming if the £25 per head includes an entrance ticket.

If so, the gate price of the ticket is £14 so it's an absolute bargain for the extra £11.

If not, still good for a shelter if needed and not having to pay for drinks all day.

Plus a great vantage point to see the start.

Thank you for organising. :)

Mike, might be worth confirming if the £25 per head includes an entrance ticket.

If so, the gate price of the ticket is £14 so it's an absolute bargain for the extra £11.

If not, still good for a shelter if needed and not having to pay for drinks all day.

Plus a great vantage point to see the start.

Thank you for organising. :)

Richard and others, yes this does include entrance to the circuit, the tickets are available approx 2-3 weeks before the event and will be sent out to all those who have paid in full. As mentioned there is also VIP parking available for a minimum of two tickets bought as places are limited. At club events you can usually park in the circuit, though regardless it's not too far to walk. Any other queries let me know.

• Like 1

Absolute bargain then.

£11 extra on top of the entrance for drink facilities and somewhere to go if the weather turns.

Not to mention a great view of the start and a fair bit of the circuit.

• Like 2

No rush for the money, Charlie you could do both, just let me know one way or the other when you can, I'll put your name down for now.

1. B33fy (Mike)
2. James C
3. Dark Hero

4  Skoda_Saint

• Like 1

Hi,

Can I have payment details please?

Be quite fun especially as that's in the middle of my holiday/time off :-)

Hi Tomia, no rush for the money as yet unless you are desperate to part with your money, I'll put you on the list as a definite and post up when the money is needed..

1. B33fy (Mike)

2. James C

3. Dark Hero

4. Skoda_Saint

5. Sly (my GT-R tech)

6. Roland (his older son)

7. Eamonn

8. Sam

9. D Prematt (paid)

10. +1 (paid)

11. Chris85
12 Tomia
  • Like 1

1. B33fy (Mike)
2. James C
3. Dark Hero
4. Skoda_Saint
5. Sly (my GT-R tech)
7. Eamonn
8. Sam
9. D Prematt (paid)
10. +1 (paid)
11. Chris85
12 Tomia
13. Group1rs
14. +1

Tomia, the suite will be open from 0830'ish though there's no rush to get there, I would imagine the racing starts at 0930-1000 The time table hasn't been published yet once available I'll check it out and post the link. You will not need to queue to get in as the circuit will not be that busy. The suite is only a couple of minutes walk from the car park. I'll post up a map and directions in due course.
  • Like 1

1. B33fy (Mike)
2. James C
3. Dark Hero
4. Skoda_Saint
5. Sly (my GT-R tech)
7. Eamonn
8. Sam
9. D Prematt (paid)
10. +1 (paid)
11. Chris85 (paid)
12 Tomia
13. Group1rs
14. +1
15. yetikent

Done :)

• 2 weeks later...

1. B33fy (Mike)

2. James C

3. Dark Hero

4. Skoda_Saint

5. Sly (my GT-R tech)

7. Eamonn

8. Sam

9. D Prematt (paid)

10. +1 (paid)

11. Chris85 (paid)

12 Tomia

13. Group1rs

14. +1

15. yetikent

16. Outlawken

17. +1

18. +2

19. +3

20. mkd1

Is there a numbers limit on this?

Hi Chris, no not really, well sort of maybe,... its complicated.. :rofl: how long you got?.. on second thoughts best not to ask, too many permutations, if's, buts and maybe's..

I've an option on a second suite, though there are minimum numbers per suite to make it worthwhile for the owner, so some potential if you are thinking of getting a bus load in. :thumbup: At the moment I'll probably be looking to cap the numbers at around 26-28 in one suite, if there is no further interest by the end of this month or so.

How many were you thinking of? :D