The Superb III Picture thread

On 09/10/2017 at 15:33, RPC said:

My new Sportline 220. Collected it on Saturday. Loving it! 

IMG_3575.JPG

That looks fantastic. Smoked alloys suit the car well.

Edited by Crassus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's a very classy design. No surprise that the designer Jozef Kabaň has now landed at BMW. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jozef_Kabaň

Three months after collecting mine, I am still very impressed and curious to see it with its winter wheels fitted. 

I have applied Soft 99 Fusso Coat to the winter alloy wheel rims in order to make them aquaphobic and hopefully easier to clean. 

As soon as the summer wheels are off, I will do the same to them.  And if I conjure up the courage, I will do the whole car with Soft 99 Fusso Coat Dark. 

I‘m very happy with Swissvax preparation (new car detailing). I still only have to use the non-contact method to clean the car and the paint is still perfect. No scratches, no swirls. It‘s now 3 months since they did it and only the rear hatch gets dirty in bad weather.

a good pre wash and pressure wash with after wash rinses and it’s like new again. I will have them do it again in spring.

• Like 1

On 14/11/2017 at 09:22, SwissRob said:

It's a very classy design. No surprise that the designer Jozef Kabaň has now landed at BMW. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jozef_Kabaň

Three months after collecting mine, I am still very impressed and curious to see it with its winter wheels fitted. 

I have applied Soft 99 Fusso Coat to the winter alloy wheel rims in order to make them aquaphobic and hopefully easier to clean. 

As soon as the summer wheels are off, I will do the same to them.  And if I conjure up the courage, I will do the whole car with Soft 99 Fusso Coat Dark. 

Yupp Josef is the right man for the job at BMW. The Superb is definitely the finest example of his work at ŠKODA. 10 years ago it would have been unlikely to buy a ŠKODA with the heart instead of the wallet. The superb has greater presence than the Passat and Audi A4.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2017 at 22:52, FatMattAttack said:

Greetings from Sydney, Australia. My Superb 206 TSI (aka 280) has arrived. 

9DEF0C25-DF09-4414-A896-11CF06F539DC.jpeg

6958CAB7-65DE-49EE-8569-DF58DE2E26CF.jpeg

08A3BE74-257F-41AA-8667-8D9E1B1B0696.jpeg

Amazing looking car, I have one on order that is almost identical spec but have black instead of cream interior, very much looking forward to getting it. How you getting on with it?

2000 km together so far and pretty happy with it, although we had a rough start: Clogged AdBlue filter at 50 km when driving home from the dealer -> "no engine start in 1000 km" and a broken hose (apparently courtesy of a rodent) at 1000 km -> car went into limp mode and had to be towed to the shop :blink:

5a16853f5ee85_File23-11-201710_11_33.thumb.jpeg.2f099b156f4590e5a8a753aa81920c00.jpeg

Edited by schubi
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, U241170 said:

wheels are :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.

are they some new model? have not seen them before.

Yes, brand new option. We ordered in August and they'd just appeared as an option. The sales man was able to add them on the system but not able to add them on the invoice, he had to hand write them on. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One year and one day old 12500  on the clock should have been a lot more on the clock but due to ill health in the family it’s not traveled has far as  I wished but the car is Surperb (sorry for the pun) beautiful car to drive and to own 

35575195-2756-47C5-867A-E33A9E9FD723.jpeg

8 hours ago, JR RS said:

Instead of de-badging, I added some more

Hi JR RS - looks nice! 

In the first picture, the red reflection makes it look like it is coloured, tricking me until I looked further...  :D

Chrome and black - very nice. Where did you get the badges?

All the best, Rob