The Superb III Picture thread

On 3.1.2018 at 13:33, Viljanteri said:

Gosh, I ordered a Business Grey Hb Superb with 19" Acamar wheels. Now having second toughts about the combination...

Is there anyone with the colour+wheel combination or any pictures online? I can assure everyone that I have tried to search the net for pictures :biggrin:...

Have not seen this combination here, so here is my Superb HB with Acamar wheels. Just got those on today. I'll take More pictures tomorrow after a wash.

IMG_20180413_155004-01.jpeg

• Like 1

On 27/02/2018 at 02:39, JR RS said:

i'm surprised u have a 4x4 with that rear diffusor.

normally the 4x4 has real exhaust tips.

the one u have there is the Sportline diffusor with no/fake outlets.

or is that only the 280ps 4x4 gets the real exhaust tips?!?

Not sure to be honest but I can assure you that it is a 190bhp diesel 4x4 dsg sportsline.

Had this about a month now and i'm absolutely loving it!! Done roughly 3k miles in it. Love the launch control, that is naughty :giggle:  and i love the surprise on peoples faces when they try it on at the lights....... :hi:Snapchat-36881421.thumb.jpg.48901b1eb0b2414c23c9eb90ba900994.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, freelunch said:

Love the colour! When I drove to Edinburgh, I noticed a lot more red cars than you see down south.

Haha yeah not noticed many red cars around where i am tbh. Must admit they are a head turner as people don't know what they are which i quite like

19 minutes ago, Raymundo91 said:

Haha yeah not noticed many red cars around where i am tbh. Must admit they are a head turner as people don't know what they are which i quite like

Not many down by me either... I chose red for exactly that reason

• Like 1

Hi, 

Great post. I have ordered one 5 weeks ago, I hope it does not take more than two months.

I will post pictures when I receive it.
Best regards from Spain.

Víctor