The Superb III Picture thread

It's on a separate video which needs re shooting.

Basically I have seen a few reviews where the reviewer has failed to get it to work as they continually wave their foot under the bumper.  If you just move your foot under and back out the boot opens after about a 1 second delay.  Once you know the trick it works every time.

I'm going to be ordering in the next couple of months a petrol blue or brilliant silver SE-L 190 DSG 4x4 estate to replace our old 4x4.

Would love the L&K if only they did it with a black leather option!!

Anyone got any night time shots of the interior illumination (dashboard/rear console etc.) Plus anyone with the LED ambient lighting.

Thanks,

Steve. :)

If you're not quick enough that would clock you in the chin!

Thanks for sharing though.

I spoke to my sales bloke about this, it detects you and waits for a slight movement back away before it will release

It's a shame you can't shut it using the same method, your just as likely to have your hands full taking stuff out as putting it in so don't know why they made it opening only?

• Like 1