The Superb III Picture thread

1 hour ago, EoinM said:

Small world but I sent my old lad down to test drive that A3 last week as he's looking for an auto. Decided against the three door in the end. 

Well wear with the new bus. 

Small world indeed haha...the A3's are great and as a wheelchair user the 3 doors are very handy, but the doors on superb are about as wide so suits me nicely...plus the extra space is handy ;)

Nice. I presume you don't have the adaptive suspension? How is the ride? Firm? I always liked the idea of the FSD's, but they were not made for my Brera. I don't know how aftermarket gear meshes with the adaptive suspension.

No , I will probably not mess with DCC at all. 

This is my second Eibach+FSD setup. The first I did on my Yeti and I loved it. This setup for Sup3 is even better. Body roll is dramatically reduced ,  the car now have neutral  steering instead of noticeable understeer on stock shocks/springs.

Overall it is surprisingly more comfy to ride as on high frequencies FSDs  are softer than stock. The only issue are ramps , ore I need to fly at 60km/h or 5 :) On stock I managed to drive over ramps at around 10-15. 

20170603_114344.jpg

• Like 1

On 20/06/2017 at 05:49, MrArO said:

Picked mine not too long ago. Moon white 280hp L&K Combi with beige interior.

IMG_20170615_103325.jpg

IMG_20170615_103403.jpg

IMG_20170616_200608.jpg

I just ordered 206tsi (AKA 280) combi, in moon white on beige. 

The combination is rare and I'm wondering whether you're happy with your choice? 

7 hours ago, FatMattAttack said:

I just ordered 206tsi (AKA 280) combi, in moon white on beige. 

The combination is rare and I'm wondering whether you're happy with your choice? 

I am more than happy, the car is amazing!

Only thing I'm not happy is that Skoda doesn't bring cars with assistants to my country like smart light assist, lane assist, adaptive cruise, DCC. I would really love to have that options.

1 hour ago, MrArO said:

I am more than happy, the car is amazing!

Only thing I'm not happy is that Skoda doesn't bring cars with assistants to my country like smart light assist, lane assist, adaptive cruise, DCC. I would really love to have that options.

That's good to hear. What about the colour. Do you still think white/beige was a good decision? I only ask because I'm second guessing my order! 

2 hours ago, FatMattAttack said:

That's good to hear. What about the colour. Do you still think white/beige was a good decision? I only ask because I'm second guessing my order! 

I compared beige and black interiors and for me the beige interior looks far better than the black. I'm not sure about the color untill now :biggrin: I really love how magic black, buisness silver and moon white look, I decided to go with white.

Edited by MrArO

On 30/06/2017 at 17:27, Didescharlie said:

My lovely new winged arrow arrived today. Absolutely over the moon. As soon as the trailer turned up I knew business grey was the right choice. It's really hard for it not to have a blueish tint in photos which it really doesn't have in the metal, but I've played with the white balance of the pictures to try and present as is. Enjoy. Sportline TDI150 all standard other than spare wheel.

P6301982.jpg

Looking good @Didescharlie - will keep an eye out for you :thumbup:

56 minutes ago, drewellis said:

Washed the cruise ship on Sunday before going out with the family....

Sportline spoiler from Superskoda is fitted, after having it painted gloss black. I'm now waiting on my new 19" Sirius alloys from Superskoda (hopefully being fitted this weekend).

:) 

20170702_130956.jpg

Love it.  Even the exhaust tips...I think anyway haha.

Just now, SC03OTT said:

Love it.  Even the exhaust tips...I think anyway haha.

Cheers lol, it's actually going back to have the drivers side tip adjusted, as it's not quite right imo :)

1 minute ago, superbtte said:

Like the tips and spoiler. A set of eibach lowering springs and you are done :)

I would love to for the looks :) but I do love the DCC. "Sport" mode is funny tho, as it doesn't actually mean Sport in the Superb lol......it's like a "slightly less bouncy" mode :D

1 minute ago, drewellis said:

I would love to for the looks :) but I do love the DCC. "Sport" mode is funny tho, as it doesn't actually mean Sport in the Superb lol......it's like a "slightly less bouncy" mode :D

You do not lose DCC with lower springs (maybe confused it with coilovers?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, micloi said:

You do not lose DCC with lower springs (maybe confused it with coilovers?)

Uh-oh....I feel another potential expense coming.....I did not know this (I don't know much about lowering)

I'll see how it sits on my 19s when they arrive and then maybe ;)

On 6/30/2017 at 17:27, Didescharlie said:

My lovely new winged arrow arrived today. Absolutely over the moon. As soon as the trailer turned up I knew business grey was the right choice. It's really hard for it not to have a blueish tint in photos which it really doesn't have in the metal, but I've played with the white balance of the pictures to try and present as is. Enjoy. Sportline TDI150 all standard other than spare wheel.

P6301982.jpg

P6301986.jpg

IMO that's the best spec and colour available for the Superb! 

• Like 2

If only they havent forced these fake exhaust merged with the bumper, like merc does it. Of course you can avoid it, if you have money for 280 model.

• Like 2