FISH & CHIPS SATURDAY........29/08/15

Auric Goldfinger

Lets make a real day of it

Mc Donalds for Brekkie, Fish & Cips for Lunch, Burger King for tea, Pizza hut for supper..................... :yes: 

then............. :beer:  :cocktail:  :beer:  :beer: 

then ........... :beer:  :beer:

then......... kebab before hitting the road home

then..... :zzz:  

Thanks Mike I'd forgotten about the Kebab.........Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom Yom

I don't think we'll get parked altogether today, though there are quite a few spaces at the back. That special space and the one next to it are free for the Mazda gang :-)

• Like 1

Had a nice trip out in the eunos! I will be VERY say to see this car go :( nice to see everyone, nice chat too, nice cars :) LOVELY fish :)

the five with the brisky sticker!

IMG_0620.jpg

Nice collection of skodas, with a couple of mazdas thrown in ;)

IMG_0621.jpg

Really do like the R32! and the fact that the little fabia is running 230+bhp and hasnt broken :)

IMG_0623.jpg

think we have a bit of apartheid going on..... the white ones were in their own section! :)

IMG_0624.jpg

• Like 3

It was good to see folks today, both old and new. I hope the weather held for you Dave/Ash on your long drive back!

For those that are intersted, the Weatherproofs grip as well in the dry as the old Dunlops did - it was a good trip home :)

• Like 2