Skoda Superb MKIII Eclass Type Exhaust Trim

• 1 month later...

I hope leinad01 doesn’t mind me using his photo’s to show the adblue tank and his finished trims:

Adblue tank (cover removed):

adblue%20tank_zpset4odbwv.jpeg

Finished trims:

fitted_zpsuhyhea5b.png

There is also this (ABS / plastic) solution from Milotec

3344_0.jpg?XTCsid=2c2eb9cfa7e737ff0a1a70

Those that have fitted them say they look OK... personally the jury is still out on that one, so I will wait to see what the Sportline brings to the table...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Is there another thread on this topic - or is there any more news?  I have bought the ones from Milotec and in fairness they look ok - but I'm not really pleased with them as when you look closely at them - they are clearly fake and have no depth!

I've seen quite a few Sportlines around now and they look the nuts. 

Has anyone seen or heard about whether or not you can buy the rear spoiler from the sportline to fit to the non-sportline superbs??

14 minutes ago, Mike2105 said:

Is there another thread on this topic - or is there any more news?  I have bought the ones from Milotec and in fairness they look ok - but I'm not really pleased with them as when you look closely at them - they are clearly fake and have no depth!

I've seen quite a few Sportlines around now and they look the nuts. 

Has anyone seen or heard about whether or not you can buy the rear spoiler from the sportline to fit to the non-sportline superbs??

Do you mean the Diffuser/Exhausts from a Sportsline or the boot spoiler??

If it's the diffuser you are after, Superskoda were selling them in September, but sold too many, so a few of us here are still waiting for our orders with no sign of them. :dull:

2 minutes ago, Rebelred said:

Do you mean the Diffuser/Exhausts from a Sportsline or the boot spoiler??

If it's the diffuser you are after, Superskoda were selling them in September, but sold too many, so a few of us here are still waiting for our orders with no sign of them. :dull:

Yes - I mean the diffuser.  The first picture  (black one) shows the ones from Miltec which I've bought which are supposed to replicate the 220 BHP  but the sportline (second picture) is what I wonder if they do as an aftermarket addition??

Skoda 1 amended.jpg

superb-combi-sportline-slider-04 amended.jpg

@Mike2105

there is that another tread, i'm so happy about didn't install "fake" tips from Milotec :)

On 3/23/2017 at 11:15, MartiniB said:

celebrating the anniversary of the topic i solemnly declare, it is done :)

ordered AMG style Tips(seller confirmed in e-mail, they don't have AMG logo, but they have)
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01ER10LCO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ALZUNTZPEN3IN

[img=http://www.superfm.lv/m/Auto/Superb_2016/170323_Exhausts_Tips_00.png]

little bit worried about service man(https://www.facebook.com/www.13lucky.lv/)

decided install them directly on exhausts instead on rear bumper,
cause these are made from twice thicker metal cause designed as non contact tips in original.

170323_Exhausts_Tips_01.png

170323_Exhausts_Tips_02.png

170323_Exhausts_Tips_03.png

170323_Exhausts_Tips_04.png

170323_Exhausts_Tips_05.png