Rapid Spaceback Centre Bore?

fixie505

I have just hatched a cunning plan to see what a set of 18" alloys will look like on my new Spaceback Sport....

The Rapid alloys have the same PCD as my Legacy 3.0R alloys (5x100).

The Legacy has a centre bore of 56.1. If this is the same as the Rapid it may be worth having a swap over to see how it looks.....

Does anybody know the centre bore of the Skoda, or have tried 18" s on a Rapid yet? 

Lee

Edited by fixie505

Have a look in Rapid Projects (oh you're here :) )

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/309616-bastique-graffiti-art-car-05-skoda-rapid-spaceback-12-tsi/

and in Rapid Forums - A Pic of your car - I think there's at least one big wheels Spacey in there.

Edited by camelspyyder

Ahh, thanks guys saved me an hour of jacking up both cars and trying a destined to fail swap..... Looks like i may head down the road of changing the colour of the standard Camelots to black in the short term and then do something 'dropped' or big wheel at a later date..

L

I don't think there is a quick fix without spending a lot of dollar, which is not an option right now....Sounding like I get the Camelots sprayed black as stage 1 and then lower it to fill the cavernous arches when affordable....

How do I attach photographs to a thread (sorry first timer on this forum).

L

or start a response on th thread you want, look bottom right >>>>> for "More Reply Options"

click that, brings up "Attach Files" below vvvvvvv and you can upload small picture files directly.

Edited by camelspyyder
  • Like 1