Maidstone Meet Dec 2015 - XMAS

lfc958

Sat 5th Dec 2015  

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

This is for the Xmas dinner menu, which can bee seen on the web closer to the time.

I want to book the tabel at the Nov 15 meet and has a non refundable deposit of £3 per person.

Please enter your name below and send the deposit to the following account

Sort Code:- 09-01-28 

Acct Number:- 48396605

Ref as Brisky15Xmas

This post will be closed on Nov 7th at 4 pm so booking and payment can be made. - If you wish to attend without xmas dinner I will start a freshpost and attempt to estimate a table large enough for those who do not want Xmas food.

• 2 weeks later...

Need to confirm when my xmas drinks / do will be (I imagine it will be quite messy  :party: ) but providing it doesn’t clash we will be there and will pay you next month.

• 2 weeks later...

No Problem to take monies at next meet,  

Given the lack of response to this I will now do the following:-

Anyone attending Nov meet & who wants xmas dinner then I  will request the £3 p.p. deposit - Cash or Cheque :) + if anyone not attending Nov meet & wish to go then please PM me before the meet so I can collect deposit & book the table for the  specific numbers who have  notified & paid.

There will be no garantee of a chair at the table if you have not supplied a name to this thread by 5 pm on Nov 6th.

• 2 weeks later...

Money collected & table booked , i have asked for a couple of extra seats for those who do not want to eat, OR if you want to pick from ordinary menu ( I would say dont expect quick delivery ;)  )

To those whom i have given ax Xmas menu to , please can i have your menu choice a.s.a.p ( pref by Friday 20th ) as explained that I have to tell them who wants what 

• 3 weeks later...