My Rapid Sport project - MY15 in white

turboman6680

• 3 weeks later...

Haha. I love my Rapid (or many aspects of it at least) and it was turning in to a great looking car. However, it's the second car and I've applied a liberal dose of common sense to my decision and bought.....wait for it.....a Nissan Leaf.

Brand new

Charge for free beside where I park for work

Free servicing

No tax

Very well equipped

Quick

All the range I need

Good network of chargers where I am

Got the quick charge unit

Etc etc

Also, I had a ridiculous amount of neg equity in the rapid if I wanted to change it now and doing this means I save hundreds each month and 3 years from now, I walk away with no negative equity.

So expect me back in a Skoda in 3 years time perhaps but on contract hire. However, I'm expecting to love the Leaf.

Good news is though that I have HEAPS of stuff to sell for the Rapid! (And other models!)

Dave

• Like 1

Best of luck with the new car. Personally would not touch a Leaf with a 50ft barge pole, but genuinely hope it fits your need.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The cheapest and best mod - £14 delivered and now it sounds like a monster.

Hi, where did you buy this?  K&N show these but at nearly £50!    

http://www.knfilters.co.uk/search/appsearch.aspx?type=auto&year=2014&make=SKODA&model=Rapid&engine=1.2L

Haven't looked at the post too much, but I wouldn't say it's a K&N rather a generic pod filter with the right diameter to fit the pipe :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

It's not so much intake roar as chatter and sook - still good fun.  I should also know better but still like it.

chatter and sook!?