Styling discounts & seasonal offers

ChrisRs

Might be of interest to some.... Definitive Wax has a 4 for 3 offer this week only. (Week 29-2015)

Some new product launches which have had good reviews....tyre gel and Decon 88 for example.

QD Pro is the only item I have used - and can recommend :thumbup:

Thought to share...

http://www.definitivewax.com/online-shop/4-for-3-bundle/

11760221_1469504760013589_81865528079093

Ordered this offer on Tuesday, arrived Thursday.... :thumbup:

So first impressions... on these new launch products after a quick detail Thursday night:-

Shampoo is very good indeed; activates/foams well - couldn't fault it.

Decon88 fallout remover performed well on the limited mileage contamination on my car.

Tyre Dressing is a gel-like product and looks good - I will monitor the longevity of the finish.

I have fed back to the guys that the tyre gel bottle needs an improved cap dispenser - IMO.

We shall see if they pick up on that feedback and improve this going forward.

11737839_10205696127697126_9170538825906

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agreed. Actually put off using it for now though until after I see you Chris as it would just make more work for you taking it off. It's been painful leaving it in the box but, it had to be done. And yes Stew, yours looks great with it!

Agreed. Actually put off using it for now though until after I see you Chris as it would just make more work for you taking it off. It's been painful leaving it in the box but, it had to be done. And yes Stew, yours looks great with it!

I see you've used it now David :thumbup:

I see you've used it now David :thumbup:

Actually got my first day off work tomorrow, so I'll be using it first thing in the morning before my dad gets back from work and steels the drive space. Got this months time sheet on Saturday and it was shockingly bad, didn't give a day off until the 4th so I've swapped a day with a colleague to get this done. Anyway, steady driving up the lane and the weather holding out mostly has left the car rather clean so it shouldn't take much to do it. Love the beading that wax gives though, really good!  :thumbup: Like I say, I'll get up in good time and get it washed off before my dad gets home and job's a good'n.

• Like 1

i4Detailing - Closing Down Sale

15% off code = END15

Sad to see this - but bargains for those interested.

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/

Anyone made an order yet on the i4detailing closure event?

Mine arrived on Saturday.

Not the fasted delivery - but an absolute bargain with the 15% off! :thumbup:

Anyone made an order yet on the i4detailing closure event?

Mine arrived on Saturday.

Not the fasted delivery - but an absolute bargain with the 15% off! :thumbup:

I got some spot pads for my rotary and some Megs D114 Rinseless wash. arrived fairly swiftly and bargain prices!

• Like 1

Have dropped Carbon Collective an email about a discount code, they have replied quite positively. So watch this space. 

Excellent - thanks Kyle. :thumbup:

In the meantime - you can purchase their stuff with discount (currently 7.5% ?) via BearsWaxFactory.

See earlier post in this thread.

Have dropped Carbon Collective an email about a discount code, they have replied quite positively. So watch this space.

[/quote

There is a Discount code through Bears Wax Factory for 7.5%.. Code: BRISK75

I will be very interested if you can get more from CC

Excellent - thanks Kyle. :thumbup:

In the meantime - you can purchase their stuff with discount (currently 7.5% ?) via BearsWaxFactory.

See earlier post in this thread.

Thanks Ste, Chris gave me this the other day when I was asking about CCs wheel sealant.

• Like 1

[/quote

There is a Discount code through Bears Wax Factory for 7.5%.. Code: BRISK75

I will be very interested if you can get more from CC

That was hopefully my intention Chris

• 1 month later...

Prestige Car Care Shop have been supplying Adam's products for the last couple of years.

Great service and Jeffrey Cheetham is extremely helpful plus the products are superb.

I've been using them on and off for certain products.... Big Yellow drying towel, Adam's QD and the Adams Wash pad. :thumbup:

As yet - I haven't tried the polishes, but I might start a review thread soon to cover the above and more.

http://www.prestigecarcareshop.com

Discount Code is "thinktank" for anyone interested.

• Like 1