What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

On 2/13/2018 at 12:54, HarleQuinn said:

I am getting into car cleaning now with this car, always used the european drive in fellas in the past but came to realise they can be quite damaging to your paintwork. So this is the start of my journey...

Did you get some of their Jaffa Clean?  

It's fantastic on engine bays, door shuts and hinges. 

It's a cleaner, degreaser and protectant in one. 

8 hours ago, Svend said:

Did you get some of their Jaffa Clean?  

It's fantastic on engine bays, door shuts and hinges. 

It's a cleaner, degreaser and protectant in one. 

I didn't, I wasn't aware of it. 

They have a sale on this weekend so I will have a look :)

12 minutes ago, HarleQuinn said:

I didn't, I wasn't aware of it. 

They have a sale on this weekend so I will have a look :)

It's great stuff. Can be diluted down 5:1. Spray on the door shuts, etc... and you can either pressure wash off or agitate with a brush and pressure wash off. On engines I like to use it sprayed liberally, agitate with an assortment of brushes and then wipe off with some microfibres (I don't like using hoses in the engine bay). 

Leaves a nice sheen to metals, plastics and painted areas (Though I often sptritze the engine bay with 303 Aerospace Protectant, to give the plastics a glossier sheen. 

• 1 month later...

Detailing and holidaying - an ideal combo!

Also love how the suggested use for them is to stick them under a brush, for floor cleaning I guess :D

• 4 weeks later...

After using the Jayswax Ceramic wax 50ml little pot, i was so impressed by its ease of applyment & buff, that I decided to buy a full 200ml pot, along with the Ceramic detailer spray too for top ups in-between etc.

Dont know what the beads will be like but from what I’ve seen (online) it’s very impressive, also the level of gloss/shine it leaves behind is amazing & with 5+ months protection, it’s a no win in my book. B)

403A4C0A-FE4E-4E04-813F-1C89ECB45A38.jpeg

Edited by BATVANVRS
Info

Three parcels arrived yesterday :). AF Oblitarate, BH Korrosol, Atomiza Handi-hold bottle and spray head, Megs Ultimate Compound and Ultimate Polish with even coat applicator pads, Poorboys Black Hole Glaze, Lake Country Hydro-Tech Polishing hand pads (Tangerine and Crimson), Polished Bliss Deluxe and Luxury buffing towels and 303 Aerospace protectant. And something to put them all in.

image.png.9fc1fd4b78793cf7d0db1aea95a1fae2.png

Today I find out that due to work I wont get to try any of them out for at least 3 weeks:dull:.

• Like 1

I did a back to basics course at the AutoBrite Direct HQ so picked a few things up to add to the AB collection and to tide me over until the heavy discounts at WaxStock next month.

20180616_192235.jpg