What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Stolen this idea from Detailing World as I enjoy seeing what people have been buying!

Ill start, ordered myself the new Power Maxed Winter Coat after seeing the beading!!

http://www.powermaxed.com/clean-your-car/winter-coat-sealant 

Looking forward to giving it a go when it arrives.

Nice idea Ben.... I hope the thread goes well - thanks for posting :thumbup:

Not ordered as yet today - but might have a look around at lunchtime.

With the AD sale due.... I'm trying to hold-off for now.

• Like 1

Nice idea Ben.... I hope the thread goes well - thanks for posting :thumbup:

Not ordered as yet today - but might have a look around at lunchtime.

With the AD sale due.... trying to hold-off for now.

I'm

Thanks Ste, we might be able to keep tabs on all your waxes this way! haha.

Hoping those samples reach you tomorrow, weather doesnt look great for the weekend but interested to hear your thoughts on the snow foam if you get chance.

• Like 2

I've just bought (not from this website) some Carbon collective wheel sealant. I too am holding off for the AD sale to see what's being offered.

Have to say this is fairly additive!!

• Like 1

Stolen this idea from Detailing World as I enjoy seeing what people have been buying!

Ill start, ordered myself the new Power Maxed Winter Coat after seeing the beading!!

http://www.powermaxed.com/clean-your-car/winter-coat-sealant 

Looking forward to giving it a go when it arrives.

Sounds a lot like C2v3. Which i am a major fan of. But you get a lot more product for your money with what you've bought!

I've got so much to test - their paint and glass sealants to name but two, i just don't have any time to get on with it! 

• Like 3

Nothing today, and nothing recently.

To be honest have fallen out of love with detailing just recently - lot going on at home (father ill), work is busy, the car is being changed soon, and I've run out of some GTechniq stuff! Haven't got the enthusiasm at the min :-(

Many thanks

I'm giving Wayne a call soon as I need to restock with PM products (I have a Trade Account)

I now work Part Time as a Detailer for a Company doing their cars, so I'm going through more products than usual

This will definitely be on my list..I particularly like that it can be used on a wet car

Power Maxed List:

5l SnowFoam

5l  Wash/Wax Pre Clean

Deep Clean Polish

Finishing Polish

Non acidic Wheel Cleaner

Winter Coat sealant x2

• Like 2

Thanks Ste, we might be able to keep tabs on all your waxes this way! haha.

Hoping those samples reach you tomorrow, weather doesnt look great for the weekend but interested to hear your thoughts on the snow foam if you get chance.

hahaha - the scary thing is that SWMBO is now buying me waxes for the collection! :giggle:

Cheers for sorting out the samples dude - greatly appreciated and i'll be sure offer some products in return  - as and when!

Just shout if anything takes your fancy from my various reviews and updates :thumbup:

• Like 2

To be honest have fallen out of love with detailing just recently - lot going on at home (father ill), work is busy, the car is being changed soon, and I've run out of some GTechniq stuff! Haven't got the enthusiasm at the min :-(

Sorry to hear this mate and i hope things improve with your father's illness. 

Im sure when you get some more time and the new car arrives you will get the bug back. If there is anything you need in terms of products in the short term im sure either myself or someone on here could help, just ask! we all have more than we need....haha.

• Like 2

Sounds a lot like C2v3. Which i am a major fan of. But you get a lot more product for your money with what you've bought!

I've got so much to test - their paint and glass sealants to name but two, i just don't have any time to get on with it! 

also a massive fan of c2v3 and i think the new release c2v4? is not far away. I had the two final versions in testing and they were both very good.

• Like 1

also a massive fan of c2v3 and i think the new release c2v4? is not far away. I had the two final versions in testing and they were both very good.

ooo i didnt know they had a new release.....No shouldnt gain an interest...i've already got loads of products and no time to use them!

• Like 2

Sorry to hear this mate and i hope things improve with your father's illness. 

Im sure when you get some more time and the new car arrives you will get the bug back.

If there is anything you need in terms of products in the short term im sure either myself or someone on here could help, just ask! we all have more than we need....haha.

Just want to re-iterate Ben's sentiments here.....  best wishes for your father through his illness.

Detailing for me can be a great enjoyment generally, as well as a great distraction when times are tough.

So as Ben says... I hope you get the bug back and some time to relax and do some detailing on the new car etc. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Bought today from Power Maxed:

5l Snow Foam

5l  Wash/Wax Pre Clean

1 x Deep Clean Polish

1 x Finishing Polish

5l Non acidic Wheel Cleaner

1l Rainoff (Glass Sealant)

2x Winter Coat sealant

Awesome service again and brilliant prices ...Cant recommend enough

Incidentally...Power Maxed make their own products.

Other Companies;  Autofinesse for example, and a few others get them made for them ..so may be the same/similar

Edited by ChrisRs

Sorry to hear that buddy. There are far more important things in life than detailing, but it will always be there when you get the bug back. Hope things get better for you.

Looking forward to hearing about Winter Coat chaps!

• Like 2

Only thing I've managed to get in the last few days is the Limited Edition 0102 Definitive Wax. No.18 of 36.

Delivery at end of November. Looking forward to using that!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nice managed to get on the list for this as well.... looking forward to adding this to the collection  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that buddy. There are far more important things in life than detailing, but it will always be there when you get the bug back. Hope things get better for you.

Looking forward to hearing about Winter Coat chaps!

As soon as I can..I'll do a Review in the 'Pinned' Review Section Neil

Ordered it today and a few cars to do in the next few weeks, so wont be short of 'Test beds'

• Like 1

My recent purchase was

Obsession quick detailer

Obsession blizzard snow foam

Obsession fallout remover.

Next on my wish list is to buy their show wax and maybe get some definitive wax of some kind (maybe pro edition)

• Like 1

LK performance are selling off their Mirror glaze range cheap. Just bought some M205 finishing polish for £19.99 instead of the £30 retail price. Worth a shout if anyone is using it or interested.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Meguiars Gold Class shampoo - 64oz. I've got one wash left from my 5L Valet Pro Poseidon shampoo, bought not long after I got the Yeti, so it's lasted three years :) I found a thread on here asking for recommendations, and the Gold Class seemed popular. Given I'm now down to cleaning the Yeti once every two or three weeks, that will probably last some time too!

• Like 2