What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Nice one Ste.

The shampoo is my favourite at the moment.

That's fab to hear Ben - I was mainly after the wash pad in all honesty;

but it was part of the Group Buy they had running at the time.... so why not! :happy:  ;)

Karl - i'll fill up a sample bottle with this shampoo for you to try - as I know you are still testing options :thumbup:

• Like 1

Bagged one of these today as they were on offer and Andy @ CYR gave them the thumbs up.

http://www.theclayclothcompany.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3475570-A-Clay-Cloth-Supreme.html 

Just spotted this Ben - looks like I posted almost at the same time.

Interested in how you find this. I still use the clay mitts generally.

That's fab to hear Ben - I was mainly after the wash pad in all honesty;

but it was part of the Group Buy they had running at the time.... so why not! :happy:;)

Karl - i'll fill up a sample bottle with this shampoo for you to try - as I know you are still testing options [emoji106]

Great stuff! What are the wash pads like compared to Dooka pads?

Thanks mate, I have some bits for you ready to go at home in the garage so when your ready, no rush! :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great stuff! What are the wash pads like compared to Dooka pads?

Thanks mate, I have some bits for you ready to go at home in the garage so when your ready, no rush! :)

The Adam's wash pads are very good for a synthetic variant actually.

Most of the dooka pad colours are dark; so I like the lighter coloured Adam's pads;

so I can inspect/clean them more thoroughly between washed for contaminants and such like.

Depending on where and when you buy them.... they are a real bargain for circa £10.

• Like 1

The Adam's wash pads are very good for a synthetic variant actually.

Most of the dooka pad colours are dark; so I like the lighter coloured Adam's pads;

so I can inspect/clean them more thoroughly between washed for contaminants and such like.

Depending on where and when you buy them.... they are a real bargain for circa £10.

Ah right! £10??? That's pretty cheap for what they are & size! I have the DOOKA and it's great. Will look into trying the Adams pad next! Cheers mate!

• Like 1

Ah right! £10??? That's pretty cheap for what they are & size! I have the DOOKA and it's great. Will look into trying the Adams pad next! Cheers mate!

Well - I'm quoting GB type prices.... close to £10, but its maybe £12 typical - still a bargain IMO.

One example...

http://www.motorgeek.co.uk/cgi-bin/ecom.cgi?Command=ShowProduct&db_pid=433

• Like 1

Well - I'm quoting GB type prices.... close to £10, but its maybe £12 typical - still a bargain IMO.

One example...

http://www.motorgeek.co.uk/cgi-bin/ecom.cgi?Command=ShowProduct&db_pid=433

Definitely a Bargin! I used to use the wash mitts before pads and they were £12 a go but fell apart after a few washes. Switched to pads and they're great.

• Like 1

Definitely a Bargin! I used to use the wash mitts before pads and they were £12 a go but fell apart after a few washes. Switched to pads and they're great.

I would never question Dooka pads and quality. I have 3 on the go now; plus a wheel mitt.

But as you know - I like to test alternatives and see where the competition are upto.... :happy:  ;)  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Bought today from Power Maxed:

5l Snow Foam

5l  Wash/Wax Pre Clean

1 x Deep Clean Polish

1 x Finishing Polish

5l Non acidic Wheel Cleaner

1l Rainoff (Glass Sealant)

2x Winter Coat sealant

Awesome service again and brilliant prices ...Cant recommend enough

Incidentally...They get their supplies from the same UK supplier as Autofinesse and a few others (Not telling)

Arrived today....£53 Delivered...Oh the happiness at having a Trade account @ Power Maxed

2015-11-10%2020.00.36_zpshx7ep3hg.jpg

Edited by ChrisRs

Arrived today....£53 Delivered...Oh the happiness at having a Trade account @ Power Maxed

2015-11-10%2020.00.36_zpshx7ep3hg.jpg

What do you need to get a trade account ?

Is it a certain spend per month/VAT registered?

Just taken advantage of the Autobrite Direct sale and have ordered a DB1 starter kit ( £74 instead of £148) for my Daughters Christmas present. She says she wants to get into the detailing regime, and who am I to doubt her. ( no doubt I will end up using it ).

Tony

• Like 3

Just taken advantage of the Autobrite Direct sale and have ordered a DB1 starter kit ( £74 instead of £148) for my Daughters Christmas present.

She says she wants to get into the detailing regime, and who am I to doubt her. ( no doubt I will end up using it ).

Tony

Nice one Tony - it looks like a great kit! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Just taken advantage of the Autobrite Direct sale and have ordered a DB1 starter kit ( £74 instead of £148) for my Daughters Christmas present. She says she wants to get into the detailing regime, and who am I to doubt her. ( no doubt I will end up using it ).

Tony

Very generous! I could do with one if your dishing the presents out haha! [emoji28]

• Like 2

The Frost car care order arrived today.... both Karl and I were interested in the Onyx Tyre dressing.

Many thanks to Leanne and Julian for emails and helping out whilst the website was offline recently.

Especially nice that they threw in a freebie sample pack for us to try more of the range. :thumbup:

12241507_10206397183863092_6911466171294

• Like 2